Not making payout would be sad

I can't use ly laptop and I am at $8.88 now it would be sad if this library won't let me back on because the place was so busy. I would be so upset. I know my cord won't be here for days. I wish it would have broke on tuesday. LOL I am wondering if someone will say something to me when I go to put my card back to the computer to see if I can go back on. LOL is that not the darndest thing. I feel like I am at work. I am responding so fast to get it done in time.
Rats seems like something always happen to some during the last few days prior to payout. Hope you can reach it soon, which really is not that much to go. Good luck and hope the library allows you to stay a while longer. I know our library is really strict, once time is up they do not budge, even when they are not busy. I guess ours just does not want us to hang around past the allotted time.
@Anne18 (11036)
I think libraries sometimes read the rule book a little too much and make some silly rules sometimes which they could bend if they really wanted to
I guess they do so to prevent people having hanging around all day. Yeah if there are not people waiting I don't see why someone can't stay on the computer longer.
@Anne18 (11036)
I know its all that red tape, perhaps they think our minds will go to jelly if we spend too much time on the pc. I agree if there is no one waiting I don't see why you can't stay longer
I understand your feeling. But I think you can sometimes check the task in Mylot. It is a shortcut to earn extra money in a short time. I often check whether there is a suitable task for me to finish and I don't mind how much it is. As it is still easier to earn by finishing the task rather than posting in Mylot:) If you can complete some tasks, perhaps you can reach the minimum payout by the end of this month. Good luck! I love China
• Vietnam
I did many tasks in Mylot but now they run out of me. There is some tasks with high pay but difficult. I dont think I can do that like writing 300 words. I dont know exactly if I can be paid if I complete the tasks although. The task there is no way to appreciate my work is good or bad. So I wonder the task creator will not pay for me.
@Anne18 (11036)
I have never ever done a task in mylot, how do you go about doing one and what are they like to do? They confuse me so haven't tried to do one.
Sharon's tasks are hard but you will get paid.
@Anne18 (11036)
Hope you get to $10 to get a payout from mylot, all fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you.
That is cute. I don't think I will be coming back here today. It is cold and rainy and I have a great book to read. I will make it next month.
@Anne18 (11036)
Hope you enjoy your book and get it finished. As you say you will be able to make it next month
No I see I will make it this month. Thanks the book is great.
@ravinskye (8243)
I'm really trying to make payout this month too. Any little bit will help towards Christmas shopping. I should make payout though if I can keep at in the next few days. I'm at $9.36 now. One time I was trying to make payout and when the final totals were added up for the last day of the month I had $9.99! I couldn't believe I was one penny off lol. I hope you can make payout.
@Anne18 (11036)
I have made payout this month, feel really proud as I haven't been back long and I'm going to save my money for a rainy day, save it up and buy something nice for the family when I've saved a few months up. My aim now is to earn more next month than I have done this month. Wish I could stay in mylot all day and night as I have so much fun here
@cutepenguin (6457)
It's frustrating when things like this happen. Is there a less busy time that you could go to the library at? Or a different library you could go to?
hi gifts oh that would be the pits if you do not make it , so am hoping you can get into one of the computers in the library.too bad you cannot use your computer. Am praying that you get to use the computer at the library and that that cord gets to you sooner than expected too.I had to lie down this morning again to get some needed sleep so thats c ut into my mylotting time. but I could not keep my eyes open.,lol
@aerous (13474)
Don't be sad, friend. I know your can make it next month...It's really a great thing to get paid in what we deserve. Seems we found the gold from net when we get paid. Feeling happy when we say the result of our effort. Even if this is not big but good enough to see the result...
@SydneyJ (903)
I can imagine this to be a slight frustration especially because you are not able to get online from your laptop. I hope you are able to make it. Good luck
I have had so many problems that I won't reach pay out this time. I have the last few months but won't this time. First yahoo freezes up, then Mylot won't post. I am so behind I may just delete some so I can catch up. I hate to do that but I feel like I will never catch up if I don't.
@inertia4 (27385)
I have to say that I feel for you. I never have been on a computer in the library, but form what you're saying, that would be real stressful for me also. I do not like being under pressure either.
@carolscash (9501)
I know the feeling gifts. I am at $8.63 and I really want to make payout this month, but I am not sure that I am going to be able too. I have my computer,but it seems as though I just don't have the time to do the work. I will get there next month too.
@Jacruz25 (1124)
Hope you can make it. Well it's not that hard to reach payout at your current money as long as you are online and you have the time to post here. I'm also getting close to reaching minimum payout and I hope we both reach it on or before the month ends. Happy lotting and be active here always
@sjvg1976 (18039)
Hello Gifts, Its really makes me also upset when reaching so close to the target and still could not acheive it due to any reason. Hope for the best and pray God that you get a computer to do MYLOT and you reach payout this month.
You are so close to payout. Things happen, I guess. A lot of times it happens at the most inconvenient times. But I'm sure you will aim for $20 next month. I have not been getting a payout since like forever, but hoping to get one before Christmas, or at least for the new year! I'm only like half way through and I'm seldom here on mylot. So busy with other things here and there. Bleah!
@Rosa26 (2620)
You still have 4 days to reach the payout I hope you can do it, when I can't use my laptop I use my cell phone and keep active, is just and idea, I hope it can help, I am working to get fifty, have you get fifty before? Well I hope you can get it done Gift!
@ferbjohn69 (1129)
That's very annoying.I won't want the same to happen to me.I am working hard to have my first cashout before the month ends.:)
• Marion, Kansas
I will probably not make payout, because I traveled and was gone. I also am now working on Saturdays some, and that keeps me off the computer. I like that I can just make payout next month.
@dodo19 (31949)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you are able to reach payout. It can certainly be annoying always having to go to the library to use a computer or internet or something. It's something that I find can get annoying.
@marie2052 (3697)
I like you am close but I figure I like to use mylot as a relaxing fun time so I figure if I don't make it then I will have that much more next month. For your sake hope you make it! Have a wonderful day!