What will you do to make yourself happy???

hi friends... Today ia m very bored as my husband had night duty... What will you do when ever you are alone at home to be happy and avoid loneliness...??
@greenline (14864)
I would listen to my favorite music. I have collection of music CDs. My favorite music is classical music. When I feel bored, I listen to classical music CDs, Chopin, Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms, Johan Strauss, and more. Very relaxing and refreshing.
@naseemkum (1804)
Really a good idea. Hearing music gives real pleasure to our mind. If we listen to good music our mind wil get relax and our loneliness wil gets over because if we hear music we wil feel like we had good companion with us. So if ur alone without ur husband then u can feel music.
@jricky1 (6808)
I do feel lonely sometime,so i spend me time reading as killing time.Also i would chat with my friends and make phone calls.I feel confused sometime,but anyway,i think there is great future waiting ahead of me and i have my family and friends supporting me.Just be happy and only ourselves that could adjust the attitude toward life.
Hi Anusha2128! In my case, whenever there are no one around the house except me, I clean my room. :) If I'm in the mood, I also do home beauty spa. The ingredients that I need are all in the kitchen! I also like to watch movie or blog. I can write very well when I am alone so I always take advantage of every opportunity when no one is around. Take care anusha! Make sure that you are safe inside the house whenever you are alone. Lock doors and windows for self protection. :)
@mammots (3271)
time alone in the house is a time of freedom for me. i can do what ever i want to do with my time with no one telling me what to do. i usually clean the house first then i go on line after. i can go online for as long as i want and catch up on everything that i need to do on the net like posting on my blog and posting a lot of responses to discussions on my lot.
@mammots (3271)
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi anusha2128, when I'm alone at home I don't feel lonely as there are lots of things for me to indulge in to be happy. I posses some hobbies which I'm really interested and not all of them are my loved ones favorites. Therefore I usually would like to do when I'm alone. It's great to listen to pop music in high volume and surfing net at the same time. Most of the time I would like to play my favorite computer games which I seldom do while other family members are at home Happy posting
@naseemkum (1804)
I want to ask whether u dont had ur childrens for ur refreshment because if ur husband is out ur childrens only a best medicine for u to fulfil ur husband's loneliness. As in every family for a mother childrens are best pairs and leisure for them. Just hear good music watch some movies in tv and goes to relations home and spend ur good time to feel relax.
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
When my husband is at work and I am home alone I like to spend the time online. I use the internet in a lot of different ways, and I never get bored. I like to watch videos on YouTube, visit online galleries, write emails to my friends, participate in online discussions, visit social networking sites etc. If I feel lonely I write to one of the my online friends or use my cellphone to contact one of my offline friends. One of my offline friends and I often exchange text messages or talk on the phone when my husband and her husband are both at work. We can't just visit eachother because we live in different parts of the couuntry, but we can talk on the phone instead.