I'm Sorry, but I have to Ask..

Why was the media and others so down on the tea party protesters, insulting and referring to them in an obscene way, yet protesters from the other side of the aisle are viewed more along the lines of heroes. Is it so terribly wrong to protest government waste?
@stary1 (6622)
flowerchilde the Tea Partiers are more conservative, the OWS more liberal..the media is mostly liberal, so stories are slanted to the lib side...it's not the correct behavior, but that's the way it goes.....
Thank you Stary1 (Like your name!)
@stary1 (6622)
Thanks..I am still looking for a picture with stars
I used to have a lot, but now I only have one left.. here's a link I know of though in case it would help
@Lakota12 (42684)
the media was told to be down on the tea partiers and no not wrong on protesting government waste!!!!!!!!!!!! should be pointed out more thier waste cost us dearly in the long run. I beleive the tea partiers are more for a growing America than the other side that wants to tear America down Stick up for what you beleive in not what you are told to beleive in!
That is all so very very right on!!
@Lakota12 (42684)
thanks and your welcome!
@peavey (16866)
The answer is very simple. The media is liberal. Very much so. And the current administration has them in it's pocket.
@ElicBxn (60894)
its cause the liberals run the news, so of course they are going to be pandering to the left and ragging on the right...
The Tea Party is something that the liberal media hates because they want to government to control every aspect of our lives and they think that high taxes will be helpful for everyone.