sorry this content is not available in your location....

@lady1993 (20416)
Life is so unfair..I was just trying t watch this favorite us show of mine and they said i can't since I live in Asia...outside their boundaries.. Their show has fans all over the world, why can't they open the video to all.
@mr_pearl (5037)
Hi there I'm sorry to hear that. I've been through these experiences... And I can understand how you feel... Maybe, the link that you're checking isn't available in Asia, you should try other channel... Or you can let us know what you're looking for, the other lotters will help you... Good Luck....
@lady1993 (20416)
I can find it elsewhere i thin .. Good thing youtube is available for all. Bu there are also some videos that are not.. Maybe there is a reason for this though... or maybe not.
@mr_pearl (5037)
Hi Lady.. What is that show anyhow?? If we could know, maybe one of us will come up with some good answer... take care...
@zralte (4186)
Have you tried Bittorrent? I have used torrent to download movies and TV series that I like. Sometimes you can get it from the network's website after a day or two, obviously not 'Live'.
@lady1993 (20416)
I don't really like to download movies or series unless it is done- since I fear it might get canceled.. I usually check out some episodes- see if i like it first. I use Utorrent and Isohunt though.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
There might be a good reason behind this. Sometimes some channels or shows they want it to be publicized. And yes,since it is available in youtube,just try to check episodes that are uploaded. Or,try to find some link here on the net...i just hope so.
@lady1993 (20416)
Sometimes youtube has my favorite shows and movies too.. But they also take out videos since they are copyrighted. I just get lucky if youtube hasn't discovered the video yet.
@curmont (343)
That is a def bummer...I hate when things like that happen to me, I have run into that problem more than a few times even with things as little as youtube videos. I am sure that the show is posted in other places that are open to people in your area, you might even want to try a file share as many people upload copies of popular tv shows and movies to these types of sites and forums... here the company producing the show can not limit who has access to the files.
@lady1993 (20416)
yes, I am really grateful to those people who upload stuff on youtube like movies or series- but then youtube takes the videos down after a while since it is copyright infringement..
@petersum (4525)
This is due to intellectual property rights. It is illegal to copy, download or stream this material. However it is available to Americans. In such a corrupt country, most of the laws that they preach to other countries are totally ignored. America is the land of the free and illegal! As can be seen by the length of time many streaming sites have existed, there is clearly no law enforcement, the FBI is a joke, and they are a bunch of cowboys p^ssing into the wind!
@lady1993 (20416)
Oh, so that is why it's blocked to other countries... Thank you for enlightening me on that. But wHy is it only allowed for American people anyway- if it is illegal. They should also follow their own rules..