I am allergic to many substances, what about you?

@sreekutty (1051)
I use only one brand of soap-chandrika because I am allergic to most soaps. Boils and blisters appear on my hand and i am left with no choice but to use the same kind of soap. I am also allergic to grass and certain plants. Irony is i live in a farm house.
I am allergic to deodorant sprays. fortunately I have a good smell but I am quite hygienic and conscious in my odor. So I can't get out with out putting all my body regimen including deodorant spray, Then I find out I suffered urticaria( itchiness and some red spots in my under arm). When I stopped, all is healed.
@sreekutty (1051)
sprays are also bad for smell in the long run.
@greenline (14864)
There may be other things, but one thing I am very allergic to is coconut. If I eat coconut, fruit flesh or juice, my blood pressure soars up immediately. So, I have to be very careful and stay away from any and all foods that have coconut in it.
@sreekutty (1051)
thats bad, but ok because coconut is bad for heart anyway, i think
Iusually have a sort of rinitis with watery eyes in Spring, but it´s about all I have. By brother and sister have a lot more allergies than I do though and that really interferes with their lives many times.
@sreekutty (1051)
oh dar, poor you, why dont you use kajal made of ayurveda like himalaya kajal is good. its like an eye liner but made of natural substances in the house.
hi, of course it's true that we will be allergic to some things like iam allergic to the foods of mushroms and prawns. Nothing to worry buddy..it is life and we should go on with the life.
As far as I know of, I'm not allergic to any substances or fabrics. I am allergic to a few foods though.
I'm allergic to most paints, which is sad since I like to do interior painting. I can't touch anything exterior as I'm allergic to all of it. I break out in hives if I'm anywhere near it. It's sad when you're allergic to the things you like. It makes life difficult for people. I'm not allergic to any foods thankfully, and I hope it never happens. I'm allergic to powdered laundry detergent so I only use the liquid form, and am allergic to solid soaps, so only use liquids as well.