What circumstances you are facing today?

Every body know that they have problems.We may not know it outwardly ,but inside of their heart there is.. We are thinking about how to scape or to solve it,and sometimes we are troubled.. But every things that happened,there is solutions.....and let not your self think the problems but let the problems think itself..
@atleya (947)
We always have problems in this life, big or small. For me, whatever my problem, I will try to solve it. It is not wise to leave the problem without a solution.
we have problems and sometimes it is our,and we are making it big even it is not big deal..And we have the solution to slove it and we just think to be wise..But trusting also ansk for wisdom wil give us the right direction..
@atleya (947)
Yes, right, friend, need a wise for everything.
Problems are a part of everyday life. It's Gods way of testing our faith in Him. One must be positive in everything that happens in life. Consider it as a challenge for us to become better people.
@maharlikah (1045)
And yes, in every problem there is always a solution. Problems comes but we do not know they have twins-like solutions to it. We may sometimes can not notice but sooner or later, we find that solution for the problems we face. There are people whom it's hard to detect if he or she has a problem, for some are good in handling them. Not a mere pretension but they just take that problem easily.
Agree.Some people always smiles,but inside of their heart had heavy load of problems. Some also are seen through their actions, and face moods. But there is solutions every problems,and we only think and wisdom how to solve it.
@Dassodils (2013)
Hai friend....I face a lot of problems in my life...As a girl, My main problem is the boy's comment...I always use minimum make up to go out...But some people are commenting on me with out any reason..It irritates me...The second one is that I can't to go out after evening...My family will not allow me for that..I always like to fly like a bird...But I can't to do that...The reason that my parents told me that I am a girl.... This society & the attitude of the people are the main problem... Thank you :-)
Yes,how old are you?Well,the reason your parents don't allow you to go out late or in the evening is because they wanted you to be safe and that i for the good of you..Because in these days,we can't trust people out side..Thanks you are okay ,and guarded b the parents.
@MandaLee (3691)
It is extremely important to be positive. My faith in God helps me to maintain a positive outlook.
Yes our faith to God will help us to be strong,and confident in every situation we have. Always looking above things,that God is so much to care us,and love us to give those circumstances.
Yes this is great advise although sometimes I do dwell a bit on issues. But I do try as hard as I can to remember that "this too shall pass". So when it finally does I am ever so grateful. Often times I can recall past issues trying to see if there is something I could learn from them.
Well,thank you for the advie you are great person...It is part of life to have problems,,,.sometimes the ast past problems will think us back and those things will make us to think negative......But you did try to do the best for the life benefits..
@phillyguy (3008)
I have a problem dealing with arrogant people I just can't stand them
@sunli123 (540)
I have too, especially when you need to stay with the one all day long, in the office. I mean, if you really dislike me, hate me, then you just don't talk with me. Why always say bad words on me in front of other collegues, or write dirty words in the QQ signature?
If you know someone is arrogant to you ,you have to stay away with or you can frankly talk those people..about their arrogant attitudes..Arrogant people will not success because of their such not acceptable attitude..
@phillyguy (3008)
I can see a lot of guys can't stand arrogant people but I can't understand why some people can't realize that other's don't like them because of their arrogance.
@siri26 (331)
Some times even we think and think we won't get any solution. That's the time we need to be so cautious and just leave the problem for time. Sometimes it's better to leave that and be cool rather than making us more depressed.
Sometimes we just leave it,and will back it later how to solve it..there is solutions of everythingg,and we are to think how and sometimes we just need to trust it to God about it..
@siri26 (331)
Patience and trust on GOD makes wonders
@surekharathi (14134)
I face lots of problem in my life but I never leave the hope because I know God is with me and always gives me blessing and Positive thinking Indian married women and I feel positive thinking is most important part of our life. If people thinks are negative means then not face any problem. Till 4 of marriage life my husband no earning source but I know we can do everything so start the Computer business and now happy. Before marriage he was in Dubai after return back no job because they dont like job and then finally after 4 years we started our own business.
You are wise to plan..I am sure God will always helps you to helps your problems,and making plan to have busniess..although in your life married and husband no work but you did the right thing and build up business..
@didi13 (2927)
Paradox is that the bias especially in social situations helps us to respectable. If we know the situation well, and conjunctures people we feel good because novelty is well that we fear and prejudice warns the fear of the unknown, you could face real danger. But sometimes we must shift to another level with other people other circumstances. No need to resist until exhaustion hoping that will happen. There are people who can make you live through them without requiring you to accept them on others. To expect dramatic gestures and processes becomes useless after a while and want something or whatever else you are labeled as everything is to accept yourself as you know you are, know what you want and then ask for change for the better regardless of its ways.
@Greninee (369)
yes, I agree with you...problems will just pass you... I have lots of problems too... my health, my job, and financially. I am heartbroken also. How I deal with these? First, I pray. Second, I cry. 3rd, I do things which will result to a more productive thing for myself and others. 4th,I talk to my brothers. My mother is so busy and I understand why she can't join us for a short talk. But moving on depends on you still, because only you can determine how to condition yourself.
@Seisho7 (172)
I don't know just live my life and facing it not thinking to dizzy