Why he has changed for the worse?

Malaysia
I am not sure my brother gets along with whom...I mean his friends. Now he is a lawyer and he lied to us last time that he wanted to move out is because of me not in good term with him. Instead he has a France girlfriend to live with harmoniously in a flat in the city. We live in town he comes back to visit us. Recently his girlfriend went back to France to visit her family so my brother move back to stay with us in town. Its not matter whether we live in town or city but the most important thing is he must change his attitude. He must respect us elders and parents especially my parents they still support him giving him more than RM40 a day. I am only asking for RM15 a day much more less coz I am not yet receive my salary this month. Yesterday he went for convocation and did not invite me only my parents and I have to take the film to be produced as photos. He never thank me instead he said I peep his photos. I am sad this afternoon I slept for 2 hours thinking of my brother attitude. How can I change him and me to be in talking terms again? He seems very reluctant to do so.
@garson (886)
I am curious: Is the girlfriend white?
Yes, she is.
She has blonde brown hair and brown eyes.
@garson (886)
Wow, your brother must have looked like a prince charming. Does he know any French or is he able to speak any French? Are they still dating?
maybe it about what he think about you. most of succes people not have attitude to other. i hope if one day you succes, you are not a one of them.