Linking to websites and connecting with people

Based on the discussions and mylotters giving interesting inputs on this topic of either make money, earning money online, etc, well out of curiousity, what do you think of linking to each others sites? I mean like say you have a website and other people give you their link to their website, you can link to each other's site. So if the other person has a link to your website and you link their website to your website, wouldn't that be cool network with people and you can gain traffic from each others sites. I see some peoples blog sites on here mylot or their profile, maybe I would add their sites to my links section of my websites and hopefully they would the same to mine.. So what are your ways of connecting with people especially if both parties are interested in finding ways to earning or making money online or anything outside of that? Any suggestions to this topic...feel free to say anything related to this..Happy Mylotting :)
@phillyguy (3008)
I think that is a good idea especially if you have a lot of friends in mylot that will be willing to do that. I believe helping each other is the best way to maximize our online earnings.
hey there! that's cool you think its a good idea for this. I do hope to network with people for a website I made. It will take awhile for me to gain alot of internet friends in mylot or anywhere that be willing to link with me. But yeah, its another way to maximize our earnings. Do you have a website? or ever found a thought to backlink with other links?
@phillyguy (3008)
Oh I don't have a site but i'm contemplating starting a blog of my own but right now I'm into paid surveys and of course mylotting:)
hey there! that's cool you trying to start a blog on your own. I wish you good luck. How are paid surveys? I tried those but it never works for me. You know any ones that really pay? What if they say sorry we you don't qualify for your field or something. I always get those. I just hope there's paid surveys that every time you submit a survey whether qualified or not, you still get the pay. :) I do enjoy mylot. Hey I was wondering if we can exchange links. Traffic to your site and traffic to mine. lol :D And internet networking...
@iwrite (5042)
From what I understand it is call backlinking, unless there is a big number of backlinks, it would not be useful. I understand that PR also plays a part on the weight age.
I see, yeah I think it'd be cool if there were some back links. Well i just hope all is well on websites and stuff. maybe see if you add my site to your favorites, i'll yours to mine.. :) I'm trying to improve page rank for my website and for the company I also work for.