in time

@Fatcat44 (1142)
My wife and I went and saw In Time tonight. It was interesting. Just think of the scenario that of instead of money we trade and work for, it was actually time of our lives. Some would profit and gain the more life time (i.e. eternity), while otherw would lose their. The saying many must die so other can life for eternity. This get one to thinking about the greed and perception in the world. But in living for a long time, one must be careful not to lose one's life in an accident. So instead of living, the ones that are living for long times, actually stop living and become shut-ins that never do anything. Interesting perspective the movie put on money and wealth.
I saw it as a screening. I suggested to them in the feedback portion of the night to release it around election/campaigning time. I think their choice to release it right around when the Occupy Wall Street movement started couldn't have been better. They filmed this movie about two and a half years ago. I think it perfectly exemplifies the difference in classes, and I loved the movie. The concept is why I went to see it.
That sounds very interesting. It is showing locally here.I would really like to watch it...thanks for the review!