I'm fed up

I want to kill myself. I don't want to live more. I sat the whole night and wrote MCQs in an exceptional manner. But, in the morning electricity went off. After that I could not find those MCQs in my PC. Even I'd save them with each and every sentence. I don't know where they are.My head is thumping. I feel like thrashing my head against the wall. What the hell has went to me today! The whole night sitting, sacrifice of my sleep; what is the gain? I'm tired, my eyes are aching, my joints are paining, I'm fed up.
@chertsy (3804)
I know that feeling when something goes wrong. After working on something really important to have something come along and destroy it all. I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully this won't happen again.
It was inevitably heartrending when I worked the whole night and got zero in the morning! Yes, it may happen to anyone but one should bear this with happy face as there is nothing but patience. I had patience and prayed to God and got a benefit of $20 somehow!
@Aja103654 (5658)
I'm not much a therapeutic person but wake up, man! I understand that this event has seriously upset you but killing yourself because of it is simply a childish thing to say. I hope you're just saying that as a figure of speech and don't really plan on doing it. Let me remind you that a lot of people out there have bigger problems than you and they strive to keep living. So do them justice and get over it. Work again and that problem will be solved. I'm no expert but I'm quite sure this feeling will pass. Don't do anything stupid like killing yourself, Alright?
Nice to read your article as you have advised me to do nothing fatal. I just used the killing phrase in order to explain my condition. There was nothing real face in those words at all. :)
@msdivkar (1903)
Hi muzammil, My sympathies with you. This is a very common phenomenon with the computers not so much now but on earlier versions. It has happened to me so many times working on XTs and with no power back up. You work on some project working whole night, sometimes electricity goes off, sometimes the file goes corrupt even after you save it on your computer and sometimes as you have experienced, you can't trace the file although you are sure that you have saved it. It is also not easy to recreate some things you do in a flow of thoughts. As I said these things have happened to me many times and got dejected but never to the extent of thinking that it is the end of life. Life is a struggle and this is a part of it. You may be able to find your file if you think coolly and search the computer. ask the computer to search your file giving some key words. You might have done it but try again.
That was just an impression to describe my condition after I had lost all the material. Yes, you are right that life is the name of struggle of course. But, I had patience that day and now I'm working on other project with ease and with my full zeal and zest.
I understand your upset of your lost works but I don't think that it's enough reason for you to think of killing yourself even if it's just a joke.It's normal for us to face problems everyday and people have even worst problems than us.We should always thanks God that He's giving us another day to live.Some people are fighting in their hospital beds just to live,and we should be thankful for that we're still healthy despite of problems.Always count your blessings and thanks God.
I totally agree with you that one should bow before God whatever the condition is. I used "killing myself" as an expression as I was so disappointed because of my lost work. I could do nothing but patience and I did. I'm happy now and working again with full zeal and zest.
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
A very childish expression of you to write you want to kill yourself and you don't want to live anymore just because of a crashing computer! Seems to me you are far of adult/mature to make such kind of remarks. Especially for someone whit your profession. Seems to me you have to learn a lot more. And if it comes to computers: if you really saved it it's still there. The only problem is you are not able to find it. So get some sleep, start searching for it if you are not tired anymore of find someone with enough knowledge about computers who can do it for you. Also a tip, save it next time on a usb stick or so. And if you really can't find it you can write it again. It's still there in your head and it can only get better (notes on paper are a good tip too for those who wrtie articles if the memory is not that great). Also the good news is you are not the first person to whom this is happening and you also learned there is no need to stay awake to finish something anymore. If you are tired you are less productive anyway.
No, no, that is just an impression of my condition and dejection. I was much tensed when the bad luck happened to me and my work disappeared from the face of the computer. I knew nothing to do and my nerves were crying that I woke up all the night to write the project but got nothing in the end. That was just an expression of my condition not the real world!
@apples99 (6564)
You scared me I thought you were serious but now that I've read the rest of your post I'm relieved because I realize you didn't mean that really at least I hope not Now about your PC maybe you should back up your work or copy it, and paste it on another program on your computer, most computers or PC have other programs in which you can paste your work, also there are open source backup sites that allow people to save things easily you just have to be prepared and think about other methods of saving in case of a malfunction learned the hard way too.