Do you cry when you yawn?

@secretbear (19464)
I yawned and someone saw and then asked, why are you crying? And I sad I'm sleepy. My eyes get overly teary-eyed after yawning and a lot of times, the tears will just fall and somebody who would see me will never fail to ask why I'm crying. ^^ I don't mind it at all because I like it when my eyes get wet as it feels like they are being "washed". I just don't like it when I get a lot of "morning stars" from too much tears.
@MsTickle (24993)
This always happens when I'm driving. I do huge yawns, one after the other and the tears flow. Eventually I need to stop for a coffee and a snooze. I travel long distances mostly and it sometimes gets hard for me not to yawn. It's not because I'm tired necessarily but ....I can't explain really.
@kun2349 (23475)
lol :D That's normal, secret ^^ I too get tears in my eyes when i start yawning, just that it's not that much to cause them to fall out of my eyes I dun like the feeling of yawning because it makes me tired. Somebody once told me, yawning is a sign of lack of oxygen to the brain, thus we yawn. I'm not sure about that, because i dun see myself yawning when i'm running.. haha Are morning stars caused by tears?
@dodo19 (33572)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I will sometimes have tears in my eyes when I yawn. Especially when I yawn a lot in a short period of time. I'm sure that it happens to a lot of people. Perhaps not everyone, but quite a few, to say the very least.
@Hazelme (649)
Ha! you're discussion grab my attention! Yes i cry when i yawn lol! I think a lot of people do and sometimes when i want to prank my friends looking that i cried i forced my self to yawn lol. Hahaa:D I don't really yawn when i'm in loud places but when i'm home alone i yawn really often and my eyes get full of tears and i see blurry. ;F
@jillhill (37383)
The same thing happens to me...yawn...tears...yawn tears....and sometimes people do think I am crying! LOL....
@jazel_juan (15767)
YES! a lot.. when i yawn i could really feel tears roll down my cheeks.. weird huh. I must have a lot of water in me.ahahah
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I do when I am really tired like you are saying here, otherwise I don't cry, maybe get a little teary eyed or moist eyed, but that's about it. Usually it's late at night when I do that, or when my allergies are already acting up. I usually say my allergies are acting up when it's late at night and i'm yawning and tears are flowing because that's what I suspect it is.
@padu19 (1441)
Hi, I usually drop one or two drops of tears when I yawn. According to me, this is so normal. Almost 80% of us cry while yawning! But it looks very funny when someone asks with real concern -'Why are you crying?!'
@jaiho2009 (39001)
It happens when we yawn too much I don't like it anyway,esp when I am with other people. It's too tiring and make my mouth ache (hahaha) Go to sleep now dear sis
@zandi458 (27952)
yes, not only sadness make us cry but yawning can trigger the tears to flow out automatically.
@keihimekawa (2010)
I do! Lol! Have you ever had that continuous series of yawns? Like 3-5 yawns one after another? That happened to me once and my boss thought I was crying :P
@wulania (1528)
so i do. my even think i get angry or sad when i yawn beacue i shed tear hahaha
@jdex_143 (1094)
Hi, there! Yes, my eyes get teary also whenever I yawn. I am wondering why it is so. Hehehe... Whenever somebody sees my eyes teary, they would ask me why am I crying. Hehehe.. Sometimes, I feel embarrassed with it.
@lady1993 (19954)
My close friend was like that- well, she still is..the first time I saw it I also asked her why she was teary eyed and she said it happens when she's sleepy or she yawns. I got used to it after a while, but that is a lot of water in the eys- really looked like she is crying.
@drannhh (15240)
Not when I yawn, but often in the morning my eyes tear up, especially if the morning is chilly. This morning when I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes it felt like I had been peeling onions, only I had not. I was not using a harsh detergent, but there must have been something in the air.