Toy Story 3 is great even though I am late

@syoti20 (5295)
Early Morning today, I was scanning for channels wishing I could watch a great movie. I recalled that some mylot members said that Toy Story 3 was a great movie. And I agree with it. I really love the ending part where the grown up boy look for a home where he could give his toys whom can return the love that the toys wanted which also Andy gave to them. I guess Bonnie will be the next person whom will love by avid fan of Toys Story. I really shed a tears at the end. And I also learned that not only being who has a heart has a feeling or has the right to get hurt even toys even plants. Would you agree?
I liked Toy Story 3 too, it was a cute movie. I'm glad they ended it and didn't drag it out anymore. Three seems to be the magic number of movies, some can go past if there are more characters but three should be the stopping point. If my kids were younger they would have like to have a toy from the Toy Story movies such as Buzz Lightyear or a Woody doll.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
The 3rd series is really sad and seems it's the end of the movie as well.
@ram_cv (16516)
I have seen all the three movies of the Toy Story series. I liked all the three movies and so did my son. Even now when it plays on one of the movie channels we tend to watch it together. Cheers! Ram
@syoti20 (5295)
That's good to know that you like it as well as your son.
@kun2349 (23475)
So far, i've only watched the first out of the 3. It was about 12-14 years ago, when i'm in high school.. lol I used to like it, but not now anymore. Somehow, movies of such genre doesn't interest me much now. I like the characters in the movie, but asking me to watch it is such a pain because i find it childish. Since it's an animation movie, it's targeted mainly for kids and thus it's important to send the right message about love and feelings, cherish and treasure
@Rosa26 (2620)
Toy Story 3 was so good!!! I was never a fan of the movies as a kid but I didn't hate them either, pretty decent movies but the 3rd one was def the best by far! Pixar almost made me cry over a bunch of toys lol some scenes were pretty emotional! I am 30 years old but this movie kept me interested all the time, mostly kids in the theater and I was sitting there almost crying. I guess you can never be too old for these movies. Pixar knows how to make good movies. This movie was Awesome!
@Aja103654 (5658)
I've heard many positive reviews about Toy story 3. I've never seen it though, can anyone tell me where I can watch it online for free? Pretty please T_T
@jaiho2009 (39001)
This is really a good movie. My kids love all the 3 series and we have collection of dvd's of their favorite movies and The Cars is one of those collection.