Traditional wear in your country

Traditional wear in India - The sari is the favorite specially among the recently married women
@mayka123 (9549)
The festival of Diwali is just over in our country and everywhere I was travelling I would see the women specially the newly married ones wearing the traditional sari while visiting their relatives. It is a custom in India for married women to wear a sari daily. Though I dont wear a sari everyday I still wear in when I visit my inlaws. Is there any such custom followed by your family? What is the traditional dress you like wearing?
@mimpi1911 (25455)
I love sarees as much as i love our tradition. I think, sarees make women look more beautiful. Having said this, I only wear them during very special occasions. My mom wears it every day. That what makes her my very special mother.
@mayka123 (9549)
My mom too wears saree day and night. She refuses to wear a nightie while sleeping. I too wear saree on special occasions here.
@rameshchow (5284)
Sari is the traditional symbol of Indian women. Women looks beautiful and homely in sari. Yes, When Diwali festival comes, the shop owners offer much discounts on sarees. and women also appearing in traditional fashion.
@mayka123 (9549)
Yes Indian woman look beautiful in a sari. Provided she knows to carry it off well. I very rarely wear saris to office. But when I am with my inlaws I wear only saris.
@ferbjohn69 (1129)
Here in my country people usually wear polo and blouse made of pineapple fibers.People usually year those is very important occasions like wedding,baptism,graduation,and many more important celebrations.
@mayka123 (9549)
Thanks for being the first to respond to my discussion. What exactly are these pineapple fibres? Some kind of cloth?