What are your favorite reference websites for offline marketing opportunities?

@2004cqui (2823)
I'm a new "vendor". I'd love to find vendor shows in my area but I'm having a tough time piecing together the opportunities available to me. I know I've seen them in the past but I didn't really care about getting involved in them until now! I've called around and kept my "eye peeled" for opportunities but... I'm looking for cheap ways to put together just a table and a chair to attend them but like I say, I'm new and don't know the ropes yet! Those of you who want to share your ideas with me, thank you very much! Please be as candid as possible. I hope this discussion doesn't get removed! It's not a vote or anything, it's just sharing information.
@jillhill (37383)
I am not sure what you are selling....is it your baskets? Try malls...they usually have both small business shows or home based business shows...we have both that and craft shows yet. I know some malls aren't that great for shows anymore. I have established customers so when I do the show here they are usually waiting for me to arrive. In your area there are alot of show...there is a website called Midwest craft fairs that you can purchase their magazine and it has all the shows for the whole midwest...art shows etc...
@2004cqui (2823)
Wow! Of course I can always count on you Jill! I'm testing out a lot of different things, believe me. I've got the time. I'm giving the basket thing one year of sincere, knock down, drag out effort to show me what it can do. I want to end up in online marketing for small start up businesses. In the mean time I'm meeting with people here in the metro who have ideas. I am willing to take a look at anything as long as it fits my criteria, you know; clean, legal, no travel outside the metro, etc.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me try this site www.odesk.com,www.contencurrent.com,www.neobux.com.