What about FILESONIC ?

@alberello (4756)
Italy
Chatting with my Italian friends, I was deeply advised to register with a site called FILESONIC. I initially I asked them what it was, but from their responses, to be honest, I understood little. I was told that the site pays to upload and share various types of files, and I wonder:"What kind of material?" video? Audio? Youtube videos?, etc.. If by case some of you were already a member of this site, and find himself well, I would like to explain to me what the best methods to gain in FILESONIC. Above all, rises spontaneously a fundamental question: How much is paid and how working on this site? That said, I expect suggestions, then I will assess. If it's worth, I inscribe , otherwise, nothing done
I use Filesonic for some time now and I can tel you it's great way to earn money by uploading files. you can upload everything there, music, movies, apps, e-books etc. also you need to promote those links on forums, blogs and best way, your own site. this is hard thing to do from zero because it need some time to gain skills and speed but it pays after month or two if you build your site from scratch. easiest way is to find forums with a lot of users and post your links there for a quick start. I earn $40-45 per month from filesonic. you can also earn from depositfiles, filepost, oron, wupload wich are also pay-per-download sites.
@alberello (4756)
Well anyway beyond what you can earn, can still be used as a remote disk for your data, right?
yes, but notice that your files as a free member will be deleted after 30 day of inactivity which means that you must download them every 29 days. if you are a premium member than you don't have those restrictions. It is a general rule on all uploading sites. I bought my lifetime premium for $124 from legal reseller, $24 cheaper then on filesonic homepage.
@ekoytyas (4672)
i see many people use filesonic for their file, i also usually download from file sonic. i think the system is similar like rapidshare and megaupload.
@monouu (2612)
You only get paid when somebody download your uploaded files. Just plaint upload don't earn you anything. Therefore beside having things that attract people to download, you must also promote your download link to earn you money.
@surfer222 (1715)
i think the site is paid you if someone download something that you upload, not paid when you upload, so how much you make is depend on how many people download your files. i think the rate was $35 per 1000 downloads, but i suggest you double check this rate.