Are you kidding me? This is a most pathetic shoe!

@coffeebreak (17820)
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/392296/pregnant-beyonce-wears-5-inch-1180-shoes $1,180 dollars for these? Are people really that stupid to pay so much for something so stupid? Well, since she did, I guess there are...but bet she don't wear them again. I love shoes, but this is just stupid. Doesn't even deserve to be called a shoe! Would you wear these?
@katcarneo (1429)
Not my type and definitely not within my budget. But the thing is, if I had lots of money to spend my attitude about buying things would probably change and I'd probably buy outrageously expensive things or those that look silly just because I can. Probably. But since I am an ordinary person, no I don't see myself wearing something so different from what is normal, and very pricey, too.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I wouldn't...those aren't worth $1180 even if I had the money! I am sure I could find a nice, cutier, far more stylish, good lookin' and comfortable dress shoe that those are! Wait...those aren't any of those...so...no contest! I think they buy them just to show off and as soon as the picture is in the tabloids...the shoes are in the closet..forgotten about. If I was going to buy something outrageous and expensive..it'd be for something that is great and I know I'd use it again!
@katcarneo (1429)
I used to think that way whenever I heard about people who bought outrageously expensive things. I'd tell myself even if I had the money, I wouldn't waste it that way. But then, I started to recognize the fact that having lots of money may change my attitude about things. I already experienced it in little ways. I used to walk 2-3 blocks to go somewhere and didn't feel that that was a long distance but now I'd go and flag a cab because, well, I have the money to pay for a cab. I used to do my own nails thinking why would I pay others when I can do it myself for free, but now I go to a salon and have my nails done because, well, I have the money to pay for a manicure. Over the years as my salary grew, so did my spending, because I have the capacity to make such expenses. I am middle class and I don't have tons of money but I went from minimum-wage worker with a simple life to someone with an okay salary and I started spending for things I never used to just because now, I can. So I think that if I started having tons and tons of money I'd also spend for outrageous things because I can. I hope not, but I might. I will try not to, but I won't say it outright that I will not buy such things. I can never know what I'll be thinking with loads of money. It is an attitude changing factor.
@coffeebreak (17820)
But to me...that's different. That is just being able to finally spend money on the necessities and to get to work easier and things like that. This is just outright ludicrious spending...wasting cause you can. And probably isn't even wasting to them cause they have so much, just buying whatever they want, whenever they want knowing that even when it sits in the back of the closet and is never worn again...so what? I have plenty more where that money came from. THey need to be broke for a little while and learn the value of a dollar. I wonder if any of them are saving for retirement or old age....
@blue65packer (11835)
I saw the photo of Beyonce wearing those shoes and a close up of those shoes! First off I wish pregnant woman would not wear any type of high heela when pregnant! A woman could slip or stumble in those types of shoes and there is the possiblity of hurting the baby! That is very scarey! Beyonce's shoes were very ugly and why people spend so much money on shoes is crazy! No shoe is worth that much money! Give me a pair of cheap sneakers and I am happy!
@coffeebreak (17820)
I love shoes and heels! My first pair at 16 but don't wear them to often now due to a knee accident ( I tripped over a bumper stop in a parking lot..and was wearing flats!) but I won't spend more than $25 a pair! You can find nice shoes for that most everywhere. No shoe is worth the price of these! And if you put that price on them...at least make the look nice beautiful, amazing or most anything other that UGLY!!!!
I think she's forgotten she's pregnant and a nasty fall off those things could not only hurt herself but the baby. Time to put fashion aside and hunker into comfort! I would not wear them, they are quite ugly
@coffeebreak (17820)
I agree. These celebrities think are stupid!
@secretbear (19464)
I would wear those shoes! I think its beautiful! But I won't buy it because it's very impractical to spend that huge kind of money for only a pair of shoes. Since it's Beyonce, she can afford those kinds of shoes and she's a celebrity so she always have to wear something nice. And not to mention that Jay-Z can provide for her needs and luxuries.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Yeah, that is what celebrities do...waste money cause they have it. Or should I say...because the public gives it to them! But still....odds are she won't wear them again...they will probably get lost in the closet with all the others. Why do they feel they can just waste money just cause they have it! I know it is their money, but still....I guess they don't know about "not having' and have never experienced it. I love shoes, but those...I wouldn't pay 2 cents for! And I can afford that!
@secretbear (19464)
Well, celebrities are known for wearing clothes or shoes only once. When they have used it already, they won't use it ever again. I think it's because of their image in the public. They always want to appear glamorous and fashionable wearing the latest fashion trend. I think many celebrities know the value of money. Most of them do not buy their clothes or shoes since they have sponsors to provide for them.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Yeah, you are probably right there... designers give celebs their stuff for promotional sake. But I dont' agree with most celebrities know the value of money. Look how many lately have gone BK and lost homes and all! And if they did..they would wear things more than once. They just don't have to work very hard for their money like we all do!
@mariahhh (1328)
• United Arab Emirates
I would not spend a thousand bucks for that kind of shoes. it is so expensive, and it doesn't even look that good. It looks a very normal shoes, with a different kind of heels. The heels are so high and looks so uncomfortable, see the way se was walking. It looks like she is in so much pain lol .
@coffeebreak (17820)
She does look like that doesn't she? I just don't get why they buy such expensive shoes, that they will only wear once...after the tabloid picture is taken. And frankly..I honestly doubt and wonder if she bought them cause she liked them or just cause she knew she could and wanted to "show off". What a waste
@drannhh (15240)
Pathetic is the word for it. I have seen so many young women lately who have on shoes they do not know how to walk in and they look disfigured. That is before they fall down and hurt themselves. It is not worth the risk.
@sam8911 (35)
Oh my I could never wear those pregnant I went out and bought slippers to wear my last 3 months of pregnancy nothing else was comfortable. lol
Oh! my. I wouldn't buy that even if I have the money. We should buy things that we feel comfortable using. She didn't even thing about the baby that's so sad. Please do visit www.lifo.com.It is an online home for information and comment on girls' interest whether it be the latest Hollywood Gossip or tips on the trendiest fashion.