Bermuda; the devils triangle.

I've stumbled on some Paranormal sites earlier - and as a part of their Halloween special/featured article they've reopened the issue of the Bermuda as the devils triangle. Now what baffles me is that, people were trying to come up stories - not that I totally don't believe them - but the exaggeration of the facts was way too - EXAGGERATED! There are stories like the skies are dark in the place etc to make it just as scary as we should perceive it but - I google mapped it and, the bermuda triangle they're are deviling about has this island and there's a resort. (LOL)
@lampar (7597)
The puzzle in Bermuda Triangle can be explained scientifically without invoking the name of devil to solve the mystery why many ships disappeared/met with a tragic end in the vicinity after entering the parameter of Bermuda//, but this is halloween time of the year again, so cooking up some devilish story like this may sound more plausible to many simple minded people, to show that devil has control over Bermuda.. LOL!
Yes. Halloween just fueled the fire of the stories. Oh well. Thanks for your response. Have a nice day.
@lampar (7597)
vous ĂȘtes les bienvenus, mon ami.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I remember watching this movie long time ago. Yes, 25 years ago I guess. I am not sure also how true the rumors about Bermuda Triangle. I like to check the net about it too