Posting Status of your Health

Indonesia
When i am not well or feeling sick, i some time update my health condition in facebook. It is quite useful to do this since this make my coworker understand why i am not in my 100 %. It also make my friend who like to call me at late night will not call me at that time since they understand that i need my rest. It also have other benefit too. Do you ever post status of your health too in facebook? Thanks for your respond.
Thankfully, I am rarely a person that is not well. However, since my husband has been going through his cancer treatment and all of the complications that have gone along with that, it has been a constant issue of my facebook statuses. The reason that I chose to do that is because of the fact that many of my friends on facebook are family members that I don't regularly talk to other than being on facebook together.
Oh i see. Well good for you to be always healthy. But so sad for your husband to have to get trough all of that. It must be a tough experience for you and your family. I hope everything will be all right for you and your family. Thanks for responding this discussion.
@vexxus (706)
i don't usually do that, but perhaps i think its quite advantageous to let some one knows your health condition, they might even give you advice that can help for your fast recovery.
Yes, it also one of the advantage. People like giving tips to other, especially if they actually experience the same health condition as us in the past. They might know what to do and what not to do to optimize our healing proses or simply to avoid thing to get worse. Thanks for responding this discussion.
I sometimes post on Facebook when I'm not feeling well. My dad is paranoid about getting the flu so he often checks out who has it on Facebook so he knows who and what to avoid. I try not to complain a lot about my own personal life on Facebook, but sometimes I'm so sick I don't even care...And off to the status button I go!
Oh i see, well yes, parent will mostly worried about their children. Some time we avoid making status about our private life. But it doesn't mean we cannot at all make status about our private life. Anyway, thanks for responding into this this discussion my friend. happy mylotting.
I post sometimes when I'm not feeling well. I think posting, I have a ........ and not feeling well is quite boring and other than getting sympathy there's no point to mentioning it unless its an illness that plagues you or a flu and you have not been on for a time.
Well, some people might think it is boring. Some also think we only want to have some sympathy and many other view. And i guess, it is okay to think like that. Every body has their own way of using facebook. As long as they are not annoying us, it is okay to let them do what they do.
I don't usually post statuses on my profile in facebook. I just don't like posting anything there. Actually, I find facebook boring anymore. But I can't hide the fact that facebook is a good site for finding people you want to know or to be friend with.. Or even you want to stalked to. Though I am not posting anything, it doesn't mean that I hate posting statuses.. or hate people do that. I just don't feel posting something about what I am doing or feeling. I just don't feel spreading it to my friends. However, I do comments on some people's statuses. In there, I relate myself to it and share my feelings or even condition too.
Well every body have their own view about posting the status. If you a person who love privacy much, so i think facebook ( especially the status feature ) will not really that interesting to you. But since it show other people status, i think it will have an interesting point to for them. Thanks for your reply.