My mother made me smile yesterday.

My mother came to pick her new phone up at my house. She and my sister were very nice as well. Adrian came in later to get us to give them a ride back home. My mother said Sharon,can't you see the way adrian looks at you hi loves you? I said,yes I can see it ma and she said she wish she has a man like adrian. MY sister is single and said she wants her own adrian too. When adrian looks at me his eyes are bright and they have water in them and he smiles and will touch me and just rub on me. I know he loves me.
@deliar (609)
love - Adrian have the gratest love for you i think.
keep your relation well with him.
dont ever disappointed him.
You have the truly love.
cheers
Really romantic. YOu are lucky have a good mom,sister and husband. they can make you feel happy. lose all of your loneliness. Love Adrien with your truly and keep your relation well.
I am so happy to read this thanks very much.
@deliar (609)
thing called love - you know what is love...?
love is incredible feeling that really needs by all of human.
human without love, will feel so hollw.
dont ever hurt someone that you really love.
that is the fact. so keep what yo have now. dont ever make all of yours gone. cheers.
@winterose (39917)
yep adrian is a keeper, just like My Matt
I am glad you have love as well. it is a wonderful thing to be happy wit someone too.
Aw, gifts! That's so good! I'm so happy for you! It's a nice feeling when you know someone loves you. And it's an even nicer feeling when someone else notices the love you two share. Nice!
I am so happy that they both are happy for us. I will not take it lightly.
@joni1215 (394)
That is terrific. Not all men let it show when they care about someone.
He does not care who knows he loves me. He is just that kind of guy.
That's realy sweet. You deserve happiness.
Thanks very much. I feel like it is about time..
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I am sure your mom knows best. As the saying goes "mother's knows best" So,it only means, your mom knows that you have chosen the right guy
Yes,and it makes me feel good knowing she approves of my guy..
It's always an amazing feeling when someone else notices how much your guy loves you. Then you realize that wow, it's not just me seeing this love, but other people around us notice too. Always hold onto the good ones and don't let them get away
I feel the same way and try to remember this when I am feeling down.
hi buddy, good to listen to your sayings and feelings. This may be little moment but of course it would be a touchy one that comes once in a while after a long break. keep enjoying them at the fullest.
Thanks for saying this. I really like it very much. take care..
Adrian does seem like a giving, sweet, generous, etc. I am just through with relationships and with my daughter and grandson I don't think a man would want to be around for the long haul. I hope your mom and sister find themselves a good guy. Everyone deserves a good love in their lives.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Aww this post is so lovey dovey and warm. i dunno I just felt that way lol. I wish i find myself a guy soon too. Actually I do have someone in mind but I don't think we can be together Anyway being in love is such a good feeling. I hope you guys stay happy and hope your sis finds her own adrian too