it's common..but i really have problem about this---sleeping..

@kaeirole (669)
i love sleeping..actually, i can sleep more than 8 hours if i have the luxury of time..but just recently, i get used of sleeping late, and waking up late morning..and now, that 1st day of school is fast approaching (for those who don't know, i finished my college 3 years ago, and now, i'm enrolling myself to another course and yeah, i'm back of being a student again), i'm having a hard time to sleep early and wake up early.. :'( i think this will be my first problem in going back to school..except for the so complicated enrollment process..i need help!!my body just don't cooperate..even if i don't take short naps..i still get to sleep so late..my mind is still working..how can we possibly shut down our brain for a moment just for us to take the beauty sleep?? as of now, it's 1:15am..and i'm so alive and active..brain still is working..
@khare_1005 (1311)
congratulations kaeirole and all the best for your future schooling well i guess its the right time you should start putting in more efforts to regulate your routine or else you will face problems later on.i would suggest you to go a bit early to the bed say half n hour before your usual time.then after a few days go half an hour more early.set up an alarm clock for the morning to wake you up early.do it part by part and i am sure you will get your system into routine soon.
@kaeirole (669)
thank you..and thanks for the advice..i'll surely do it..
@enelym001 (8333)
same problem for me... i usually (forced myself to) sleep(s) at 2:30AM everyday.. and get up late, sometimes early if I hear some noises outside. you will get used to it once you started schooling again.
@kaeirole (669)
i really hope so..my body and mind just don't cooperate with each other for now..
@di44ito (496)
• Bulgaria
I have the same problem as you i can`t get early for work. It`s really difficult for me to go to bed at time and sleep enough time so when i get up early in the morning to feel that i don`t need more sleep. I`m trying to go to bed not after 12 o`clock am and also i have to get up in 7:30 at the morning. Even if i get to bed earlier like 22:30 i can`t get to sleep until after atleast an hour sometimes i get to sleep in 1 am and in the morning it`s very difficult to get up and to stay whole day at work. I think that you have to try readding just when you get in bed sometimes it helps me i read about a half hour and in the end i`m ready for sleeping. Unfortunatly i don`t have other advice for you, but you can try this one and try getting earlier to bed.
@kaeirole (669)
i'm trying reading on the net just to make my eyes more tired..but even if my eyes are tired, my brain is still active..so when i get to bed..i'm closing my eyes..but i can't sleep because my brain won't shut down..
In time you will. WE call it the body clock. Once your body gets used to the new schedule you don't have to worry about sleeping early and getting up early as well. Most people drink warm milk before bed time to calm their body down and help it relax. There are those who drink tea right before sleeping. In my case drinking tea right before sleeping can really help me sleep but drinking it an hour before going to bed would make me awake. Read books in bed and your eyes will get tired. I always have books on my bedside table to help me get to sleep early.
@kaeirole (669)
thanks..maybe i should drink milk again..i stopped drinking milking before going to bed for a couple of months now..
@cearn25 (3460)
Is the trouble in sleeping happened during your vacation? Maybe your body used to already in your routine wherein you sleep late since you don't have classes. Don't worry because when your classes starts your usual habit of sleeping will be back to normal. Just don't put yourself always in stress. Eat the right kind of food and drink a lot of water.
@kaeirole (669)
even if i'm not on vacation, i still sleep late. i hope everything will be back to normal when my classes starts..
@dong88 (796)
Hello! In fact the best sleep time every day adults is 6 to 8 hours. Sleep too much,not good,will make oneself always in a state of lazy languid. Of course,sleep too little,also is bad,to the health of the body have influence. Happy every day!