What are you buying your man or Christmas?

I am looking for something for Adrian. I already got his body washes and lotions and some after shaves from avon. I am thinking of something else now like jeans and shirts. aero has a nice sale there. Adrian is very frugal so am thinking I should get him a few shirts tat he would not go buy himself. LOL. I might just o buy what you guys are getting your man for Christmas. I want to shop today..
I might get him an external hard drive and a program for his computer called Tune Up Utilities. And then maybe something heartfelt, like maybe I'll make him cupcakes or cookies or something that we only know about. Like an inside joke kind of thing.
That sounds good for his gift. I would not get that for adrian being his is never online. I am still seeing those clothes..
Then clothes it is! Whatever you think Adrian will like, he probably will.
He would like anything I buy for him. It's just I want to buy something special. Today I ordered him some shirts. I will look for something else as well.
@carolscash (9500)
I don't know what I will buy mine. He would like a new chainsaw, but I can't afford that if I don't find a job before the holidays. Also, he never likes anything that he gets so it really doesn't matter. I bought him some nice gifts last year and returned all of them because he didn't like them. I even got him a video camera but he didn't like it either. He is impossible to buy for and then gets mad because he doesn't get things that he likes.
Wow that is hard to go through. I can buy anything for adrian and he will like it. Maybe you could give him a gift card to his favorite store.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
I wish to buy my man a perfume. But since he is far from me,I don't know what to give him. Maybe I will be sending him a card, that's the best I can do this time.
I got him cologne the other day and he has enough body was and stuff. I need something really nice. Like a watch or a gift card to a car store.
@joni1215 (394)
I am stumped. Mine has plenty of clothes that hew has not worn yet. He really does not have many hobbies. And by that I mean tv, internet, movies, music. Already got him an MPG player last year that he is still using.He has lots of gadgets for his hobbies. I would like to get him a laptop but not sure there will be enough bucks for that. We'll have to see. Good luck shopping.
I don't know what to get right now other than the shirts I bought him today. He will be easy to shop for once I make up my mind.
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi gifts luckily my husband is no mylot member plus he dislikes reading or writing in English so its no problem to tell you here. I got him his favorite calendar for the computer room which we share and which I just type in, then he will also get two practical medicine boxes which hold meds for a week. He had heart trouble in the springtime and so he needs a bunch of meds. He bought some cheap boxes but they are already sort of worn out after a few uses so I got him some better ones. Plus just this week he found a great bargain for some home wear, its a hooded sweater with matching trousers and he got himself two sets. We agreed I give him the money for one of them as Christmas gift but he doesnt know about the other stuff.
Men are hard to shop for. Mine keeps on telling me that he does not need anything and it drives me crazy. I like it better when boys are younger because they are easier to shop for. I am not sure what I am going to buy Randy this year. Probably clothes and maybe a wallet.
My husband, I swear, is the hardest to shop for. He's super bad about just going out and buying whatever he wants. So come Christmas time, he already has everything. I've decided this year that I am going to make a gift basket with little goodies in it. I'll let the boys pick out their knives for him then we will fill it with other little things.
Mine works in construction so hes going to be getting a lot of new stuff on there. I also plan on getting him a uge surprise but i can't say on here because he tends to read my posts o here.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me nothing because I don't celebrate Christmas it is a pagan form of worship Jehovah God will hit us I don't want to killed in his Armageddon.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
very early friend has so much time before Christmas. but you know her. frequency words I have decided to buy my husband a watch I have not decided on which brand but I know that it will appeal. maybe you will decide and you can buy this accessory. I do not know when I shop for my husband's horrible trudno.yavno because sometimes I do not know what is needed at many. interesting discussion. hopefully soon decide what to buy you today. nice day!
@winterose (39918)
my son is getting his futon, and matt is jewish so he doesn't care about christmas anyhow
@pibi713 (187)
We sent our love with the gift. T-shirt is very good gift. Whenever he wears it he will think about you. He will feel your love because you buy him expensive shirt that he wouldn't buy in yhr usual days. I would also prefer to buy my boyfriend gift that he can use in the dayly lives, such as purse, shirt, purfume. So he can remember me when he uses them.
@jricky1 (6809)
Maybe i'm not that imaginative,but i intend to buy a shirt or something he really needs.It's really nice to buy something for someone you love and see his satisfactory smile.So,just flow your heart and you may find some surprise for him when you shopping.lol