I love friendly response in my lot.

I am more in love in my lot because i love those people who response to me that is friendly.. Sometimes we can't friendly to the topics that we disagree,but you can still so we will develop the kindness.. I and you are differet, i understand ,and you understand me too.For better communication,no debate,just be friendly and continue to learn.. Thank you very nice people..
@phillyguy (3008)
me I like all kinds of responses. Especially when the topic I started gets a lot of responses I feel like I have created a really interesting topic so I try my best to comment back to all the responses to further the discussion but sad to say most of mylotters don't comment back and just put a response and that's it they didn't check the discussion again but there are few guys here who really want some good conversation and try to keep the discussion going.
Yes true sometimes there are the response to me that is like something want to debate or something will down you. i know someone in here and username... bUt ilove the discussions here and also those who responses friendly and even sometimes there is misunderstanding but i still love to communicate
@phillyguy (3008)
Yeah there will always be some people who insist on what they believe and don't listen to other's opinion thinking that they are always right but it's okay long as they don't use derogatory words because they make the discussion more interesting.
Yes very true ,that some people do not listen to your post and have other opinions. well,just do their own and let you do what is right for you.Still enjoy here
@ceasar09 (442)
Its true that every user here at Mylot are very kind in responding to Discussion, personally I never get response from any user that it is angry or unkind in the sense. Even though some users disagree with some of the Discussion they tend to correct thing in a kind and friendly way so I really love to stay and discuss things here at Mylot since i usually get good and friendly post. Lets just continue to be friendly and continue to learn things and current news here at MYLOT. =)
Yes true that people in here response differently and sometimes they misunderstand what you are started discussion. But some are friendly even though they are disagree with but they do it sometimes to a friendly response and thers is not.
@ceasar09 (442)
Yeah I agree with it, users here are friendly and help us to discuss things and tend to correct us if we are wrong. Mylot is a place where good hearted and friendly person help and shares thing to each other.
@indahfth (11173)
I always tried to be friendly, to everyone. Especially to friends MyLot, I will always give a friendly response. Because, I also do not like to argue.
Yes , i am sure you are friendly in here and you are friend who always help others in here..thank you i know you ..before..
@atleya (947)
yes, that's exactly my reason love mylot... all friends here are very friendly.., since I was join with mylot until today, I never find mylotter say bad things. Here, all topics in discussion are very positive
Yes but in the discussions time and response i think not all are being friendly here. And some discussions are good and helpful and we are people who are here sharing ideas.
@humaira12 (149)
hi ! same of me :) here, i gett new friends, and can share we knowledge n experience,, im happy ,,,plus i can improve my english :-)
Yes,we get a lot of friends,and people here are helping each other.. And we are people who loves to share anything we want in here,yes i am also improving my english in here..
happy mylotting, can u be my my friend :-)
Yes sure, i am willing too. Just add me and hope you are well thank you
@Mashnn (4503)
For me is contrary, I enjoy more discussions where people have different opinions provided that you do not use any uncouth words. It gives me a point or basis to think and argue from. I think if we just have yes or no discussions, it would be quite boring. Discussions are made fun when people come up with different notion. If I respond to you in my own views, it simply doesn't mean that Iam not friendly, it only that my views are different from yours.
Okay,so you are different ,and i different too.We are not the same on opinions,the way how we understand the post,and we response according to what you are thinking for.sometimes the one who posted the topics will also misunderstand what you are saying ,is because you are not the same with.
@Mashnn (4503)
Exactly, that is why we should have tolerance. My right answer could be the wrong answer for me. Don't take it personal, it only that we think differently and reason differently. That is why we are rational human beings.
That's why i love Mylot, my friend. The people are friendly and respects each others opinions. Though there are some who really insist on their opinions. I take special note of those usernames and i totally avoid them next time around. Well, thank God that they are only 2 in comparison to good people here at Mylot.
Yes people here are some friendly,helpful and some discussions are helpful,..And we love here sharing
@jaiho2009 (39034)
There are times that I respond to few topics without agreeing with the topic starter. However I always tried to write my comments without using harsh or insulting word. We can always convey our disagreement without being rude to anyone.
It is true that some of the discussions are not like something you agree with,and you did try to respnse in a nice way and not for debate,or mean but you do it for the purpose so there is no misunderstanding.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, I am really thankful that I also have myLotter's which are really nice and they have a good intention answering our discussion but you now what it is really more fun if we have different ideas to share with that is why sometimes we are not all have the same answer. right? And as of now I am really thankful that I still keep on learning through myLot in different ways I can read discussion patiently.
Yes true,even we have different ideas but we learn a lot of things in here nd sharing improving our thinking to think much .. Thankful because i found this site for me.