i am back

@kanchan10 (1061)
hey friends i am back after a very long time.its been a trying time for me during the last few months.there were problems with my professional life.my mother got hospitalized during the period.every thing around me went wrong. anyway hope everybody is doing well here and earning handsome money. thanks
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi kan, Same here,I've been away for about three months, being sent all the place, always leaving my desk and my workstation. I primarily work as an IT specialist in our organization and we have a new technology to try out in the field. I was given a brand new Garmin 60CSx GPS for geotagging and I have to try it out in the open for mapping and downloading the data for map plotting. It took all my time to do it that's why I see a lot of outside activity nowadays. Had to run now.... but welcome back all the same.
@kanchan10 (1061)
its been hectic professional schedule for you and in my case it was horrible.first i lost my job after that it took almost 4 months to get a new job. it is so very painful hope that this situation does not repeat.
@kanchan10 (1061)
I am so sorry to hear that. How about your mom now? I hope she is getting better and better. I know how hard it is when there is a patient in a family. I love China
@kanchan10 (1061)
thanks once again for the concern you have shown.she quite well now. its been long i am visiting our comment. last six months have been really tough on me. i love india
I hope your mom is fine now. And you are too doing well. Dont worry my friend, there are ups and downs in life. So no need to worry.
@kanchan10 (1061)
she is quite well now.last six months have been very tough on me.the festive season has passed away and i just watch it go. anyway as u said "there are ups and downs in life" is the best quote for me now a days.
@ravisivan (14051)
Yes. I find you are back after six months. I was busy during these six months. People are busy as usual. Some have earned more and a few have earned less depending on their participation. Hope your professional problems are sorted out and your mother has recovered fully now.
@kanchan10 (1061)
i missed all of u during this period.it is such a great place to relax, make friend,and earn as well. hope that things will be normal very soon and able to converse with u regularly
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
This is very nice that you come back here again with us. I hope all your problems and have decided to no more such problems. problems are sometimes very terrible and it fed us. so I hope everything with you is wrong. nice day. and hope and you can earn lots of money. Success!
@kanchan10 (1061)
i have missed mylot so much.one thing that is still giving me problem is my broadband service provider.currently i am without any broadband connection at home. going online through a nearby cyber cafe. looking for a good broad band service provider can u help in this regard
I hope your life is back to order and your mom is doing fine. I know how life can make us have change we are not ready for. I do hope your going to enjoy being back on mylot. take care..
@kanchan10 (1061)
things are quite well now. been able to control the situation for the time being.mom is now getting treated at home now. hope that tours is well