ANGRY?! I am not talking about those red birds!

@phillyguy (3008)
Do you still remember when was the last time you really get angry? Can you remember what or who is the reason? me? I can't remember it, no idea at all, what I'm only sure of is it's been a long time ago.
Usually it is at the kids. They say they are going to do something and then they don't do it. My grandson is really bad about it. He makes me mad. I just go to my room and I soon get over it. He is young and I know he is learning. I do tell him how important it is to stand by your word and most times he apologizes.
I think that is disappointment as well as anger. You are disappointe that they do not do what they have said they will do.
@phillyguy (3008)
Hi celticeagle I know kids are really iritating sometimes but I hope you can be more patient with them just explain to them what is it you want them to do eventually as they grow up they will learn to be more responsible.
Thats true Gert!
@enelym001 (8333)
Can't actually remember when was that and what's the reason I got angry. I try not to get angry coz I don't like myself when I'm angry!
I agree with you there. I do not like myself when I am angry. I do things that I am ashamed of or I regret.
@phillyguy (3008)
then maybe it's been a long time too because you also can't remember it. "you don't like yourself when you are angry"?
@enelym001 (8333)
Yeah like you GardenGerty, I usually regret the things or words I say when I'm REALLY angry...
@ferbjohn69 (1129)
Oh it's been just a week since a got very angry. My younger bro hurt my pets so I asked him to stop,but he didn't stop so I got very very angry. We shouted at each other.I almost punched him that day.:(
@phillyguy (3008)
hi john! I remember you even start a discussion about that right? your pet chickens? you must be really angry with your brother
I am glad you remember it.:) Yes,I really got angry when he hurt my chickens. I know my falooneet have forgiven my younger brother.:)
@phillyguy (3008)
yeah I believe I have good memory and when I read something I really read it to learn and understand not just read it for the sake of reading so I can answer and earn money that's why I can still remember a lot of discussions here and also I am very familiar now with many fellow mylotters.
It was months ago that i have been so angered by my office mate. I hate remembering it, because we are now friends as if nothing happened. But for me, it was the worst angry situation i had in my life, with many people seeing and hearing us. I never ever want to be that angry anymore.
@phillyguy (3008)
so it was like a real argument? like you shouted at each other? how were you able to be friends again despite something like that happened?
Yes, it was lkie that. Actually my friend i started a discussion for that to vent out what i felt, many months ago. If you are interested on what really happened and if you have time, you can try to look for it at my started discussions. Though, i must warn you , it will take time because there were many other discussions already after that.
@Aja103654 (5658)
I get angry every now and then but I don't remember them if i try to recall LOL. This only proves that anger passes, so we shouldn't do anything rash or decide when in the heat of anger. ^^
@phillyguy (3008)
I agree it is just a sudden burst of emotions but if we will think about it later most of the time we regret why we acted that way. But sometimes it's just hard to keep that anger you feel inside about a certain situation
@jaiho2009 (39013)
I can't remember it anymore and I don't want to remember it either. But,yes, I did. I felt it once in my life that I am so angry and I want to freak out. I never want to feel it anymore...i wish not to be in such situation ever again.
@phillyguy (3008)
HI jaiho! yeah it is not a good feeling being angry that's why I myself try to be patient as much as as possible.
• Serbia And Montenegro
The last time I was really angry was when my aunt brought 10 candy bars to me and my brother. I like to keep my chocolate and eat it slowly. But my brother likes to eat it all at once. I don`t think I have to say what happened. I was so angry that my face turned red and I started yelling at my brother. His reaction was "It`s just candy... chill." I got even angrier after that.
@phillyguy (3008)
hahah that's a funny story! does it happen a long time ago? like when you are a teenager?
I find that when I am not well rested and I am hungry for healthy food, I feel angry. I do not really count that as genuine anger, and I try to not act on my angry impulses when I feel that way. I do not remember the last time I was really angry for a reason, though. I just know if I am not at my physical best my temper flares and so I try to remember to think before I speak.
@phillyguy (3008)
yeah I think that's not anger maybe more of tired and don't feel good. And I also agree that when we don't feel good physically we tend to get angry easily.