Earning Money

Hey Ya'll. Okay I'm super new to myLot and have been posting here and there. I kept reading posts about earning money through myLot, but I'm not sure how exactly that works. Do you earn from posting posts, discussions, etc? Or do you just earn from doing tasks? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!!
@Rosa26 (2620)
Welcome to mylot Use myLot, post discussions, respond to discussions, comment on discussions, or perform searches. Post quality content. For example, generate discussions that engage other users and provide insightful responses and comments to other users discussions to further the topic Refer friends. For each person you send to myLot you will receive a bonus equal to 25% of their discussion and image earnings. This is a portion of the FAQ question of mylot read this and the other and the guidelines, and posting, at the beginning is a little slow but don't get dissapointed and go on.
okay it seems Im doing it correct then. I just wasn't for sure. I have been posting but noticed that my money usually only changes if I do a task so I wasn't sure if I was doing it correct. Thank you so much for your response
@zralte (4186)
The earnings are not shown real time. Participation earnings are updated once a day between 7am to 11 am myLot server time. You can see the myLot time at the bottom of every page. Please read Guidelines and FAQs to know more. You can find them all under the myLot tab or by going to this link. www.mylot.com/o/mylot.aspx Welcome to myLot and Happy Lotting.