hawai

@lijoos (346)
i dont why i want to go to hawai.but the name itself attracting me to hawai.i think its a nice place to go.its my dream to go to hawai as i doesnt travel abroad from india.i am sure that i will be at hawai some day.
One of the reasons why I want to go to Hawaii is to be able to see those gigantic waves. I think I will just give up dream of skydiving and go surfing in Hawaii's humongous waves instead. Surf's up, dude!
@lijoos (346)
hawai is a dream i like to have my first n8 there
What do you mean by "first n8?"
@lilaclady (28270)
I don't travel myself but I must be honest Hawaii does seem to be a nice peaceful place to visit, from what I have seen in the movies it is very beautiful there, I hope you do go there one day and then you can tell us all what it is like...
@lijoos (346)
i am alone to go ther if you like i need a company
@lilaclady (28270)
i don't travel but I am sure you will have a good time, you will meet many nice people...I did travel to New Zealand years ago and I did a three week tour on my own...had a great time, nearly everyone on the tour had a bit of a fight with whomever they went with ..i had a ball as I am sure you will...