our husbands/partners

I am amazed , that even if we always have differences with our husbands or partners we still would feel love towards them. Sometimes, my husband and I would quarrel on petty things, that irritates the both of us. After the quarrel, we would not be speaking to each other and would go on our jobs. But when evening comes, we would greet each other as if we don’t quarrel earlier. Sometimes, despite our indifferences, I still would like the feeling that I go to sleep with him beside me and wake up seeing him. And do you believe too , that disagreements between husbands and wives spices up the marriage? It is a means of knowing what are those that can make us angry, hence avoid it the next time.
Here we have an old saying,there is no hatred longer than one night between husband and wife.There is something in that,unless man and wife are strange bedfellows,namely disloyalty.
That's true my friend. Husbands and wives's hatred or arguments should no longer be more than one night. But i think, this will not happen if one will really be humble enough to ask for forgiveness.
No husband and wife so affectionate but have a quarrel with each other.It is important for them to be amenable to reason.
I addition, when one sees one partner already so angry, she/he should stop it already.
@shanemae (1025)
hmm.. that is meeting half way. and that also amaze me how we get along well with our partners despite the differences. the reconciliation part is the best. when our partners becomes more sweeter. for the married it goes back to the days when your husbands was courting you.
Correct shane, love becomes sweeter for the couple when they reconcile their differences. Besides, being together for how many, many years you now know how to deal with each other's anger , hurt and doubts. So , you still want to be with each other at night.
@shanemae (1025)
that's true!
@lijoos (346)
if there are no simple quarrels,with your partner it will be boring.its nice to love after each quarrels...
Yes, my friend, i truly believe that too. At least these simple quarrels, gets to express what we dislike so we avoid it the next time.
It is normal for a relationship to have misunderstanding sometimes. After all you are still tow different people that are living in the same house. Each of you still have different personality. But misunderstanding do spice up the relationship of a couple. After a quarrel, couples tend to be sweeter with each other.
I totally agree my friend. For me, a couple that don't quarrel has a boring relationship. There's nothing that spices it up.
@bubuth (1816)
I agree..sometimes when lovers have quarrel that is the time that you will hear your partner's side that he/she not telling to you when both of you are okay..But after the quarrel we will realize that we need to understand our partners..
Quarrels are meant to straighten out things that are sometimes unspoken of . It paves the way, for the betterment of the relationship actually.
@ramonah (213)
I do believe arguments spice up a relationship. I always look at it like perfume. If we didn't have bad smells we wouldn't need perfumes. And when you smell a perfume for very long you get used to the smell and it's not pleasant anymore, it's just common and you don't even realize it's there. Until you smell something bad and come back to it. Argument gives balance and reason for closeness.
I strongly believe too, ramonah . A marriage with no arguments would be so boring. I guess, if that is so, you wouldn't like to be talking with each other anymore.
@ravisivan (14055)
Husband and wife -- means people having different views but staying together--giving up for each other. If couple do not fight then that is not good. Some people do not talk for two or hree days. In our case I volunteer to talk first.
Couples who do not talk about differences, will never be able to settle them. It would always crop up every time and would be a cause for them to drift from each other. I believe, fights also strengthens the marriage.
@devi53 (348)
hai friend, we are also the same category, i my opinion all the husband and wife quarrel, but not make the quarrel to ends in a divorce. in every bodies like there are disagreements neglect and think the god has given the life to enjoy not to quarrel.
Actually, if couples could learn how to be forgiving, humble and considerate towards each other, there would be less failed marriages. And you are right, couples should have GOd in the center of their lives always.
@whengcat (1458)
You know what, sometimes it's a little bit confusing. It's kind'a like "I hate him but I love him"....and we've been together for 12 years now
Very, very true whengcat! It's hate and love with our husbands. I think our being married for many, many years made us know how to deal with each otherss argument, anger and doubts. A hug as he is sleeping , would suffice for my husband to be awakened and hug me too and forget his anger with me.
@cheenlly (3483)
For me i don't know, all i can think right now is that disagreements makes our marriage fall apart. My husband choose to avoid instead of solving the problem plus our distant from thousand miles away from another side of the world. Really breaks my heart. Making me feel down and hurt. Have you ever felt that you love your husband, that he is your life and you can't do anything because you are far away.
You know what my friend? It's difficult to argue or have a disagreement with a partner who is in a far place. What could have been solved by just a loving embrace to appease a partner, is not possible, when you are distance apart. I guess, being always together makes a lot of difference in a couple.
Yes, that is how it goes with many of us. Even I fight with my boyfriend over small things. But after time passes, I realize that the small fights bring us closer. It is very rightly said that, you get angry on people who you love. And it is during these fights that we realize how much we love each other. It would be so boring without any arguments. :)
In every argument we had with our partner, we learn something. It's a gauge one how and what to avoid the next time around, so as not to argue again. And you are right, it would be so boring without some arguments indeed!
@bb_gabs (205)
Yes, you are right it is really amazing how two partners can cope with their differences, maybe its because you love each other, because if you love the person you are ready to accept him whatever he is, you are ready to be the missing piece in his life. And I also do agree that disagreements between partners spice up your relationship as a married couple.
That's true, it's really love that keeps a couple together despite many differences. They may argue or quarrel, but they would still miss each other after that and will be back as if nothing happens. And when they are back into each other, it is sweeter.
I think thats pretty normal to have an argument. That is good coz in that way you two would know more deeply your difference. And yes despite of the arguments it is good to still sleep beside your partner and wake up on the same side of bed with your love one
years of togetherness with my husband , taught me how to argue, compromise and reconcile with my husband and vice versa. Thus, at the end of the day, we would still feel good sleeping and waking up, beside each other in bed. I guess, that's how true love is.
In the almost ten years that my husband and I have been together, we very rarely quarrel with each other. Yes, the two of us do have a lot of differences in our opinions. However, we are able to work through the issues that we have with each other. We work with each other and we never go to bed angry because I think that works the best to make sure that we have a good relationship. With that said, I can't begin to imagine what my life would be like if my husband wasn't a part of it.
Years of togetherness with our husbands, taught us how to argue, compromise and reconcile with them. It also taught us when our "war" is over. Such is the way with husbands and wives who truly loves each other.
@chiyosan (29881)
I agree our partners aren't perfect and more often we would find faults, and well we would forgive them anyway and pretend that it did not happen, or that they said sorry and meant it. I often feel my partner is like that, always giving of what i want, always thinking of what i need but more than that, he is not perfect too - and has his issues of showing me how he loves me, and how he wants me to be in his life... I think we would just need to be more patient, more loving and understanding.
Judging from experience, we wives or women are the ones who really carries the relationship. Loving , forgiveness and activities to be done by the family should be initiated by us. Our husbands just follows.
@adhyz82 (36263)
thats called love.. with love, sometimes you forget that you and your couple is different mind, and yes with love sometimes unite the difference.. in household, i think it`s normally there are conflict..it`s called "spices in the marriage"...just follow as long the conflict is still normally..
Yes, it's really love that keeps husbands and wives always be back together despite disagreements. I guess, when you are not able to come to terms anymore we can really say, there's no love anymore between the two of you.
I know how you feel. It's completely normal to get into arguments every once in while, it's human nature. Even though my boyfriend and I will sometimes fight over little things, I still love him even though in the moment we're arguing I can't stand him. Eventually, we'll apologize and make up and we go back to things like nothing happened. That's one of the good things about guys, they don't really hold grudges like women do. Once something happens, guys just seem to get over it and not bug us about it and hold a grudge. So after a fight, my boyfriend and I go back to normal since he sees the apology as a close to the argument.
That, i noticed too. Males are not into holding grudges more than women, specially when it comes to quarrels on relationships. Once they apologize, that's it, it's closed.