For those that do LIKE ptc sites

I was just curious. How many people actually suggest PTC sites (or any sites that offer pay for participating) without knowing for sure it they really pay? I have never done this without personally getting pay from a site but I do know some do if the site looks promising. What sites besides mylot have you been paid from? Do you research these sites before joining or do you review them for yourself?
@suraj7nov (1737)
i was looking for those sites who pay good to standard members,so far so many legit sites are there but i found ayuwage,innocurrent and donkeymails to be best among them because there u can earn without refferals
What I need to do if I join the sites mentioned by you?
@CatGods (4596)
Yes I do my homework before signing up with a site. And no I usually do not recommend a site if I have not been paid from it. But if a friend, some one that I know very well recommends a site to me and they have been paid and I join, then I will tell others about it.
@Jhovarie (1169)
so what is name of that site? would you list down if ok to you?
Hi CatGods, what are those sites recommended by you? You may send me the list by PM as because I have stated joining such sites and I am ready to join a few recommended by you as your referral.
I will join a site also if a friend recommends a site that pays but I still see if they pay before passing the info along. I dont wanna say "yes this site pays, a friend told me" lol.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me enter this site www.neobux.com,www.odesk.com,www.contencurrent.com it is trusted good and not fake.
I am a memebr a neobux. It is not my favorite site but it is my favorite bux site.