Water is 100% percent treatment for body toxic?

When i have UTI, i drink a lot of water every hour or like every 15 or less minutes. But i always go to cr and urinate that is my problems before,but always cleanse or wash out those toxics.. I am sure it helps a lot to drink water,and even the doctors recommend for water to drinks a lot of water and expecially when you are sick.. But do you believe that water 100% treatment?
@surekharathi (14134)
Yes friend water is most important for our body and helpful for protect some disease like urine problem but not 100% treatment for any disease.
yes, i am sure that water is very helpful to wash out or cleanse the toxics in our body.. That is why we need water and to have good and healthy life style.
@vexxus (708)
i think water is the cheapest therapy but not the best, we still need to take some medicine, from which water still lacks of mineral and vitamins that supplements our need, one example is when you pain inside, does drinking water alone can relieve the pain? the answer is no, we still need take pain relieving medicine. the best treatment for me is still prevention.
Yes i am sure that water is the best therapy every day..You can't live in the day with no water,so that is why water is important that we drik a lot in a day or night.
@atleya (947)
yes, for me, I am very sure water is 100% treatment for body toxic. I always need to drink a lot of water daily to keep my body healthy. In the morning, I must also drink at least 2 glass water (around 600 ml). When we are flu, drink a lot of water is good to help recovery. Have a good day.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
There's one thing called water therapy, drinking every half hour of oxygenated water to cleanse and detox those toxins inside our body. I haven't done it but I do believe in drinking a lot of water for cleansing inside the body. In fact i drink a glass of water(pure) every half an hour.