Crying about mylot..

What would you think of a person if you found out they cried because they could not log on to mylot? I was blocked by a fire wall from my router and it took me a day to figure out I should call cable. They found out it was my router doing it. But,I was so mad because I could not get on I cried. I know your like she is crazy. I called my neighbor to see if she was able to get o the site. When I found out it was only me I was not able to help my feelings. I am glad I am all fixed up now.
@mysdianait (63942)
Some of us, like you, have many friends here and just like offline friends, if we can't get into their house to see them then we feel bad about it I saw your neighbour's topic and saw that you had been having problems. I am so pleased that it is sorted now and that you can get back here. I think you would go insane if you could not share you daily life trials here with us
Your on the money here and this is just what would make me lose it. I love all of you here and the loss would be too much for me. Thanks for understanding.
@deliar (609)
oh poor you.. but now everything is fine right.. i have ever got experience cannot log on to mylot. i dont know why, but it is really annoying for me. but after a few days, i can log on to mylot again. i feel so lucky. hopefully that will not happen again to me.
I am hoping this never happens to anyone else. It is not cool being locked out of your favorite site. I don't love any other site like I like mylot. lol
@deliar (609)
hahaha... me too.. it gonna be a big disaster for me if i cant log on to mylot account.
Let's both pray this never happens to either of us.
@RitterSport (2452)
hi gifts thanks for posting this discussion. I also could not log in to mylot and my husband has just checked and took the firewall out now I can access again. wheeewwwww.
If I only knew what was wrong with it sooner.
same here as I lost two days Wed and Thu. Having two weeks off work I thought I could do more here in this precious time so I was not a happy camper with being unable to even get the page shown let alone log in and comment.
I am glad I have time to make it up. So far I have to make up today as well. it was so slow and I left the site.
@inertia4 (26298)
I do not think you're crazy. After all, MyLot is a slice of sanity away from everyday life. I totally understand what you were feeling. I love coming here and seeing all my MyLot friends.
I feel good reading this because this is how i feel as well. Thank you.
@inertia4 (26298)
You are very welcome. I always enjoy reading and responding to your discussions. You are a true MyLotter.
I do the same thing when I am tired and just at the very end of the road. Frustrated also and no not crazy at all. You do do quite alot during a day and maybe you are doing too much and this was the last straw. I am glad it was something that could be fixed and you are back on.
I was feeling like I could not take anymore. I am so worried about so many things these days. This is my only outlet in life.
Mine too. I think this is a great place and I hope you know I am always here for you if you need me. Happy days!!
I feel upset sometime when I can't log into mylot and it made me headache. Thanks God I have never felt such things. I wish I would not have to experience the difficulties. You're now back and be happy. Okay
I feel better being I know it was just something small. I will call the cable company if it happens again.
I can't imagine crying to have not been able to log in to MyLot, I'm still new, may be not addicted to it, but I don't know if I'll some day, you've written a lot of posts so that shows how dedicated you're for MyLot, I can understand your feelings about MyLot and glad that at lad you got your problem fixed.
LOL I have been here 6 years and been though a lot and mylot was there for a lot of it. I do hope your here as long as I have been.
@enelym001 (8333)
Hahaha it's funny but it's normal when you really love something that you're doing and can't do it for reasons you don't know, you might really cry about it. I have not cried yet because of myLot, i just felt so worried that time that mylot has been having glitches and I could not log on for days.
YES, it is normal when you really love that stuff and you can't have it. I agree with you ene..
@jaiho2009 (39084)
Oh, same feeling here. Those were the days when i feel so upset and feel like crying (last two weeks) Mylot is down and also very slow loading the page and once I get in, I cannot post my response for whatever reason that i don't know. I cleared cache and deleted all history and cookies...Thanks I am not fine with the site :)
I ended up having to call the cable company for help..
• Marion, Kansas
When something quits working for no apparent reason it is frustrating and it is enough to make you want to cry. I am lucky to have my son to help me trouble shoot any computer problems I have. I still have to wait until he is able to be here to help me.
Your blessed to have someone to help with your computer troubles. I am aslo glad I decided to call cable.
I think crying would be a rather emotional response. I could see a person getting upset or angry about the matter, but I don't think that I could understand someone crying over myLot. Sometimes I cry if I get exasperated. Perhaps you have an addiction to myLot. I can already tell that it's becoming an addiction for me. However, you can earn money, so I don't necessarily think that it's a negative addiction.
I thought someone would feel this way. I can tell you if I lost mylot tomorrow I would cry some more.
Aww I'm sorry it upset you so much that you cried. I get really upset about simply little things and it sets me off crying. I hate feeling like that. I dont think I would cry if I couldnt log into mylot for a day but I've had times when I could access certain sites such as ebay and trying to list things for sale and it frustrated me so much that I cried. I'm glad that the problem has been resolved and you are now able to log on again and feel better :)
I am not good when i can't mylot. this is why I make sure I pay my cable bill evry month on time.
Yep I've cried over just not having Internet period. It's a pretty good sign we are addicted if we cry out of frustration of not having access. I get very unhappy when I have no access to mylot or any other site.
LOL I am glad I am not the only one. I am also glad we both have internet for our avon business alone..
i can fully understand how are you feeling about it. i felt the same before when i cannot log in to mylot for a longer period of time too. and it was because of my internet line. so don't worry if you cried for mylot. its just because mylot worth a lot to you i guess. i am glad that you are fixed up now. have a great day!
@MandaLee (3698)
Hi, You are not crazy. Crying is totally understandable. Just as we are all different, everyone deals with not being able to get online in a different way. When I can't get online, I do something else for awhile before trying to get online later in the day.
@jtj_hello (627)
I think you were really crazy, I mean no offense though. When you are having technical issue with your internet connection, it should always be the ISP that you should contact unless you know how to troubleshoot your connection yourself. I remember when I was still working in a call center and we are supporting a Cable Internet provider. i received lots of crazy issues with regards to the internet. Nevertheless, I understand just how you feel. Not being able to connect to mylot and do what you love to do is really nerve wrecking.
I can understand your feeling. Actually I also like Mylot. If I can't access to it, I will feel very upset. In fact in these few day the speed is quite slow and sometimes Mylot page can't even load. This is why it seems I am less active. I am worried whether one day I can't access to here. I love China
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
I don't know. I don't cry that easy, do fight it annoying if my computer takes 30 min. to start and I want to check something quickly. I do find it annoying if I want to visit a site but I can't but I don't cry about it. I try again and if not I leave, or even close down my computer.
@sjvg1976 (12672)
Hello Gifts, Me too feels bad when even for a single day i miss MYLOT.It looks as mylotting has become habit for me. Its good to see that most of the people here are too much addicted to MYLOT that their food don't get digested till they once log in to MYLOT and interact with friends.
@yspmyl (3438)
Hi! You must have love mylot too deep and too much, the feeling just like you miss your love one so much that you have to see him everyday. I think it is something normal, if you have routinely log on to mylot everyday, and one day due to some problem, you cannot log in, that is kind of big changes that not everyone can accept where they have to do something else from their daily routine. I am happy for you too, since you are now back to normal routine.