What are your dreams and goals in life?

There are many things that I want to do. I want to be able to have a close relationship with my daughter.To take care of my family. To raise her to be a God fearing, and respectful young adult. I hope to start my own business someday. There's a lot involved in that so it will be a work in progress. If necessary I would like to go to college for a two year program. What about you?
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Why would you want her to be a God fearing woman? What if she decides to be an atheist?
Why would you want your child to be atheist? There's no need for me to answer that question. And I highly doubt my daughter will be anything close to an atheist. In fact the complete opposite.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
I'll make you the opposite question. Why would you want your child to be religious? To me it actually wouldn't matter, although I'm atheist. I asked you that question because you struck to me as someone who can't tolerate atheist people, so I'm concerned for your child if she actually decides to be one. I have religious friends but you, mate, probably don't have any non-religious ones. This is sad, because you miss a lot of other people's different opinions.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
My dream is to be an interpreter by the way. My dream that-will-bever-come-true is to make people less intolerant.
I want to be doctor in my life.But after marriage this seems to be impossible.Now i want to be a good wife and also a good mom to my children.
Please tell me more about this dream of yours to be a doctor and how it's affecting your family relationship. My husband wants to be a dermatologist and I too think that it will be impossible for him to be able to balance everything and go to school and be a doctor. He wants to be a dermatologist. Which requires four years in premed program. Four years at a medicial school and then four years for a residency program. There is a lot of time that a person has to put into going to school for that long. A person has to be really committed to one thing, his or her schooling. I think that this will create a lot of stress and problems on our marriage. Also I feel that he will miss out on his daughter growing up and developing a close personal relationship with her. How do you think that going to school would affect your family?
The same reasons that you had.Going school and also working hard for family will definitely Leeds to very busy life even we don't have much time to spend with our family which makes more sad than the happiness of reaching goals.
I'm glad you asked! :) I want to be a computer science analyst and I'm headed to UT possibly to do so! Afterwards, I want to invest seriously in online programs to prove online earn ins are obtainable with a little motivation! Other than that, I don't plan on doing anything professionally but I may want to design websites and be a manager for a company one day! I used to dream f becoming a professional basketball player but the NBA is still locked out!
You will be keeping very busy. There are so many awesome things that you will accomplish. And I hope that you enjoy your work very much. It helps when we are able to do work that we love and enjoy. And being a manager of a company sounds pretty good to me. It is really crazy all that is going on with the NBA and the MLB with the low viewing ratings.
@lilaclady (28270)
I just wanted to be happy, I was never confident enough to dream about large dreams so for me just to be healthy and happy was my goal, I did have a personal dream that did come true, and for me I feel blessed.
I'm glad that this is a goal of yours. I think dreaming really big is overrated. Most of the time people aren't happy even when they accomplish certain things that they thought would make them happy. Being healthy, content, and happy is what most people strive to get in other areas of their life. But most of the time it's attainable with out dreaming really big we just forget about it.