Sibling love

You hear a lot about sibling rivalry, but my son made me smile a few days back when he was playing with his 14 month old baby sister. He hugged her and told her "you're like sunshine - you make me so happy!" I love how close my kids are.
That is great that your children are as close as they are. My two children are pretty close as well and it is something that I really value. You see, as a young teenager I lost my father and because of that my siblings and I grew closer than we probably would have ever been otherwise. The relationship that I share with them is a relationship that I hope that Paul and Kathryn will be able to have with each other as they grow older.
@Dassodils (2013)
Hai.......I am very happy to know that you have 2 children...I love babies and their actions...They are very innocent....I love them than the all people....I like to carry the small kids....My sister have a baby with 4 months old.....I always like to Spend my time with her..Hope your children will keep this love for a long time.... ALL THE BEST.............
@Lore2009 (7389)
That's so cute! But me and my sister are like that too, we're like best friends.
@lilaclady (28245)
oh that is so nice, lets hope they stay like that, kids are so cute, I love to watch the little ways of todlers...