Friends with Benefits

@lady1993 (17462)
it was a good movie, I though it was better than No Strings Attached since it was more funny for me and the characters had more chemistry. I loved Emma Stone's cameo too. ANd the view of some parts of NY and La were cool .
@vertu007 (683)
The movie was very funny. I liked the idea, and the way the story developed. The actors played well in my opinion. That thing with the Hollywood sign was very funny
@lady1993 (17462)
Oh, yah, when they were in the hollywood sign it was pretty funny and also scary, thought they were gonna get caught or something.
@flowerchilde (12518)
These movies probably aren't quite my cup of tea, though perhaps they are if they are romantic comedy after all.
@lady1993 (17462)
You should try watching this- the lead actors had good chemistry- they really had a lot of fun.. it's similar to No String Attached though. it's definitely a good romantic comedy..and there are good flash mobs
@stanley777 (7177)
Yeah this was an okay movie...the acting wasn't really great but it fit the movie since this was a chick flick and not really one of those who are aiming for an award. it was fun to watch and the nice views of other cities were a plus.
@lady1993 (17462)
Yeah, the views of he cities were really nice, and i like the flash mobs too. I just love chick flicks since they are entertaining.