small or big moments

@jazzyrae (1747)
i remember the small moments of happy contentness those are my favorite moments of life most generally. I love the big moments but to me the small moments are what make life worth living at the end of my life i would be happy if all my favorite memorys were 100,000,000 little moments than 100 big moments. what are your favorite moments big or little moments maybe they are both for you???
@EdnaReyes (2628)
I love the moment when I first heard my daughter calling me mom; the first time she had her first step. The big moment when I was married to my husband; the big moment when i won in one writing contest. My life is a collections of small and big moments and what make them special is because i am with the one I loved most.
@jazzyrae (1747)
true memories are always best if you have someone to share them with in the end. i cannot wait to experince more moments in my life
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Big or small doesn't matter to me as long as I am happy. It's the happiness and contentment that matters when it comes to memories. There's a lot of good moments to cherish and it's part of life.
@jazzyrae (1747)
true the moments dont really matter in the end if they are all bad memories
@curmont (343)
Big moments are really only a series of small moments that end with one big bang per say. If not for the little moments the big ones would not be possible. Your wedding day for instance is a big moment in a lot of peoples life but you certainly would have never got there if not for all the small moments you and your new spouse shared along the way. We will always remember the big moments because their impact on our life is greater but it is the ability to reconize the small moments and appreciate them that results in true happiness because while you will not always find a life changing event every day or even every year if you can appreciate those small moments that happen every day you will have an abundance of things to be happy for
@jazzyrae (1747)
Very thoughtfull I never thought of it like that I appreciate your comment fellow mylotter
@flowerchilde (12520)
I am a lover of solitude.. so perhaps it is little moments, but then again, high spiritual (blessed) times are usually during solitude, and those would be big moments at times! I also enjoy getting together with loved ones (family and friends) which are usually also little moments, even weddings and such..