What do you like the most about Christmas?

I like the fact that I get to shop and give gifts to my loved ones. I love shopping and buying stuff that people are going to like to receive. Seeing the face of those who thought they were not on your list. I like other things about this day as well. I will not mention them being i just want to know what you like the most.
@Mashnn (4503)
I enjoy most the time that I spend with rest of my family members. We usually have a family gathering every christmas.
We do as well and this year I get to spend it with my mother and my brother is finally doing Christmas this year.
@Mashnn (4503)
It is really good as you are able to share what have been happening the whole year.
That is good and so true.
@kylanie (1205)
I like the memories that christmas brings out from when I was a little girl and I also like spending time with my family.
I was just talking to my mother about my first bike. LOL
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Vacation, that's the best thing I love during this season. I always visit and stay with my family when it's x-mas time. Exchanging gifts is always on the lists and special menu for the eve of x-mas and more fun and excitement on the New years day.
I like this season because I can feel the spirit of loving and giving. I noticed most people change their attitude during this season. Some bad person became good during this holiday. But it's okay even it's just for a while, what's important is that they learned to give and love during this holiday.
I also like the delicious foods being served during this season. And there are lots of people going to churches every Christmas eve.
@deer04 (96)
All i want in Christmas is my family will always together and we are far in sick and accident. specially i want to be with my special someone this coming christmas!! also a gift : )
@sminut13 (1786)
well although i'm not a christian and don't celebrate christmas, what i enjoy about this special day is all the christmas songs, cartoons and movies on tv. especially the christmas songs as they give me a sense of feeling that ooo christmas is finally here!! it always used to be that, recently what made it even better my son was born on this very special day too, and now he's going to be 8 this christmas:D it's made it even more special for me, especially since he's a premature baby, and came to this world a month earlier. and it was at exactly 12 midnight that my water bag burst and i had no choice but to deliver. if not, the doctors were saying they wanted to push back the birth, but because of the water bag, my son decided to make his grand entrance hehehe and now, it's not just christmas for me, but a birthday too.
@inertia4 (27713)
Well, what I like about christmas. Let me say this, I used to look forward to christmas. Years ago before I was married, I always loved all the food that was made on christmas eve. All that fish. Then after I got married and had children, what I loved most was seeing the looks on my children's face when they opened their gifts. Now, that I am practically divorced, I do not seem to look forward to it at all anymore. Although, my girl friend is a major part of my life, I miss my children. The ex has them and I do not see them on christmas. It is a heart breaker. Christmas is not what is used to be for me.
@MandaLee (3738)
Hello, I love giving to others. I love celebrating the wonderful time of Jesus' birth. I enjoy shopping too. It is wonderful to spend time with my family and friends.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I like the feeling of all my family getting together and having a great time.Every christmas we all get together for christmas dinner and we all get to relax and catch up on all the things that we have done through out the year.We seem to make up for all the times that we have not seen each other all in one day.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, I love the gift giving part too but I would love it a lot more if money were not such a factor. Still, its fun and exciting...all of it. I love the pretty lights and all the hype leading up to the actual holiday. I love getting together with my girls and baking. Most of all, I love Christmas Eve when the whole family and some close friends all get together and just have a good time. Christmas morning is fun too watching the kids open gifts and all of us having breakfast together(the guys do the cooking!)Oh, I really can't decide what I love the most about it. I guess you could say that I pretty much love everything about Christmas.
I've already done most of my Christmas shopping online from my Avon store. I still ha e 2 more people to buy for but will wait until I get paid. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year.
I love all the food on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I also love to make Christmas cookies and they're always really yummy to eat. Spending time with family is also fun. I think I just like the overall feel of the Christmas season..except for the music. For some reason I can't stand Christmas music lol
i like it when i gather with my whole family and we laugh each other
@mhayfie (242)
There are lot of things I like about Christmas. At this season all different kinds of delicious foods are being cooked. Most of the prepared foods are also seasonal like its season. As part of tradition also, I love to receive gifts and give gifts especially to my little cousins who are fond of it. I also love the decorations ranging from blinking lights to bright and big star which lighten the streets and outside of houses. But most of all, I really love the idea that I can spend more time with my family and I can visit my friends and have a longer time chit chatting.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Besides the gifts and celebrations,I like the gatherings of the people you love and the spirit of love and giving.
@enelym001 (8333)
I have enjoyed Christmas since I was a child so I think that makes me always look forward to Christmas and feels so excited and happy when it comes. Aside from the gift-giving and receiving, we get to be so busy at home cooking foods for Christmas Eve
@carolbee (16241)
I love seeing the little ones open gifts and watching the excitement. Most of all I love being able to spend time with our kids and grandkids. We also have two kids and a son-in-law with so it can get a little costly.
hi gifts I love giving gifts that delight people and getting surprise gifts too. also the whole Christmas spirit with carols and everyone being happy and warm hearted. wish we could bottle up that Christmas spirit and un leash it all year round. what ahappy world it would be.
@asliah (11148)
hi, when Christmas is coming,many people will be excited especially employed people and children, it because of the bonus and parties and for the children of course the gift and money from their godparents.
I like hearing what people all around the world do at Christmas. I live in a very multi-cultural area, and there is no shortage of interesting things to hear about the Christmas season.