Is Your Partner A Gold-Digger?

@Mashnn (4503)
With the hardship and frustrating economy that we are experiencing today, it is hard to imagine that they are men and women who are out there waiting for someone else hard earned cash. In most cases, women are know to be the gold-diggers but surprisingly, there is also an increasing number of men who have taken the same route. How do you know that your man or woman is a gold-differ? 1. Yours for asking when the end month approaches - The busy schedule will be no more at this time, neck stroking and cuddling will be more, sweet for nothing honey and baby will be word of the day. Cooking your favorite meal will not be a problem. 2. Fake excuses - If you pay a house or rent a house for your woman she will always have excuses like my mum is coming over, I have an appointment with my doctor because of my erratic cycle. Simply she is taking you for a ride. 3. A 911 type of call are the most that you will receive - She may call you sometimes but most of the calls will be like my ATM card has been captured, my mum has been admitted to hospital, a tight fix that need $100 to fix which she promise she will pay back but never pay back. 4. Her with a bunch of friends - Whenever you ask her for an outing, she will turn up with bunch of those loudy annoying friends. 5. Disappear with no trace - Just to appear with that whiny voice that make you think she may have been in big problem. Though other signs may still be there. These are the main signs that one should watch out before your are drained the last penny in your account.
Yeah. My mothers new "someone" is a huge gold digger and it sucks. I hate him. But,oh well, I cannot do anything about that anymore. They're together like glue thingies now.
@Mashnn (4503)
Hope she can realize this or else she will be left with nothing.
I hope so too Mashnn. I hope it'll work out well now that my mother's business is not so good. But anyway, I'll leave them to it... it their happiness not mine.
I think these types of people should be shame of themselves. I would never become this type of slack person. I was wish one and he took my last dime and never gave it back. After that I opened my eyes to this type of trashy person.
@Mashnn (4503)
It good that you realized at long last. Some men and women are been milked alive. I just wrote this because I know some men and women there who don't get those few hints that they are just be taken for granted.
I was clueless at first and when I finally as taken it was the last straw for me.
@lijoos (346)
i hate gold realy. i prefer platinum or diamond. if my partner a gold digger.she alone digg i cant support it,.she can have anything that in my view not important by her money
@Mashnn (4503)
Just keep off from such peope and wont have problem.
@kingparker (9698)
I had admitted, I had seen those people in life, and I actually hooked up one before too. Now, I learn my lesson hard and clear. Never hook up with those gold digger. They don't love you except your cash. I won't talk this girl ever again, even she still tries to call me or play some sort of trick. Now, it is time to end this too. To be frankly, she did pull those tricks you mentioned above.
@Mashnn (4503)
It is good that you have experienced such problem. We learn through our mistakes. Inform your friends too so that they won't fall on the same trap.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
All my men (exes and ex bf) but also (ex) friends (male and female) were gold diggers. No matter from which country they were. They all found it normal I always payed for everything. They always had excuses even if their income was 10 times higher as mine. Perhaps the partner I have now is one too. Might be he is hustler/bumpster. If so I can't blame him since he lives poorer as most people can imagine although he has some saving money already for years. Not much in the eyes of a Western person but still way more as other people over there have. I think there is nothing wrong with wanting/looking for a better life. If someone else is willing to invest in you, pay for you, there is nothing wrong with that either. But at least be honest about it. Fact is we all are looking for a better life and most of us are not looking for a poor partner. We all want someone to pamper us. But this doesn't mean you should be blind for clear signals, keep paying scammers and believe everything those (so called) friends tell you. Don't fall for cheap love letter, I miss you, you are the only one or their typical way of threatening you. Not to forget to mention the so called car accidents and hospital bills you should pay or all those letters from bank managers who want to share a inherence with you. Love, affection can be showed in many ways. Poor people can love you, invest in you as well. Don't find it normal to pay for everything, refuse if you don't want to and don't feel ashamed to only buy yourself something new if you worked hard for it. Since if the poor basterd won't who will?
@Mashnn (4503)
If someone really wants to pay for your bills or upkeep there is nothing wrong with that. My problem is why then people turns to be sneaky trash. Why pretend that you love someone just because you want money or something from him or her. It is really a pity.