I found a nice little add-on for my blog

@Masihi (4227)
But it won't work with wordpress unless you have a plugin, but I have it on my Blogspot page and it looks really lovely. Just a nice eye-catching sparkly glitter welcome at the top. A buddy of mine owns the site glitter-art.info and he says anyone can use the site for free, so I went and did some fooling around, and found this one, and thought it would be a nice accent to add to my blog. http://velizabethwhite.blogspot.com (don't worry, I'm not advertising any referral links ) but I do want to show you what it looks like. I'm really excited because it allows for different fonts, sizes, and colours :-) hehehe I think it'll be awesome if we can incorporate this into a personalised banner but I think we'll need some nerdy smarts if we can master that - it would be one big fat code, for sure! LOL
it is a nice banner, how is your blog doing in the SERPs?
@Masihi (4227)
Fransisco, I don't know what an SERP is, but I know when I put up that banner, it's a really nice little touch to give my visitors something to smile at. All I did was copy/paste this great big humungous HTML code in a HTML/Java script box and I now get to share my pretty Welcome sign.
@unique16 (1531)
Hello, It looks cool. Why do you need a plugin for wordpress? What is a plugin? Thanks for the help Sincerely Unique16
@unique16 (1531)
One more have you done Postloop? What are the steps... I did my 10 posts and it shows I have 1 point...I do not have website, blog or forum submitted because I cannot get any of there downloads to work. Thanks Unique16