Davao is world's 87th top cities

I was surprised by this news. Davao City was the only Philippine city included in Top 100 of fastest-growing cities and urban areas in the world. This is according to the Web-based research group City Mayors Foundation based in UK and Germany. Do you think this has a significant effect on tourism and investment in the city?
Really!? This is very informative! I've been planning to move somewhere else around the Philippines and my choice was CEBU, but - now that you have informed me about Davao it made me think different. If that is true, then the economy is good today and possibly it will be better in the coming future.
yes sir. I have read it on the internet. It makes me proud to be a DavaoeƱo. Like you, I was also surprised. You should try to come here and see for yourself.
That is really great. I should really do visit is sometimes. If I may ask, are you from Davao? If you are then you may post a new discussion about how well it is there. (that would really save me from the trouble.) *Wink
Yes I live here in Davao. I love staying here. I've to other places in Mindanao but there's no other place like Davao. You are safe here. You can roam around the city without any fear. Foods are cheap. There are so many things you can do here. Try visiting Davao! Have a nice day!