Immortals

I just went to see the new movie - The Immortals last night. I enjoy greek mythology so I loved it. It was in 3D too. The ending was a bit different - not what I expected but I guess they always want to leave the option of another movie an option. Have you seen it? What did you think?
@rafiholmes (2897)
i will see this tomorrow.... tuesday is mens nite in one of the cinema here in my city..so i can get movie ticket at about 5bucks.. Is the 3D any good? if not..i just watch the regular version. have u seen Tin tin yet? i think it only opens in the USA 21st dec..here it opens since 4th of nov.. the 3d wasnt so good..so if u wanna see it..just go watch in 2d.. the tin tin movie is more exciting than the comic..if u are a fan.
I have not heard of Tin Tin but will check it out. I remember that comic.
yes... its pretty good.. u will enjoy it..directed by Steven Spielberg..and produced by Peter JAckson (LOTR)
just got back from watching IMmortals..wasnt that good..its okay..but i still prefer :300..way better and really spectacular... many good part wasnt prolong in Immortal..for instance Theseus get to have the bow only for a brief moment.. so thats making the impressive would be action must more less exciting..
@KrauseHome (35034)
I have not had a chance to see this one yet, and it is actually on my list of movies I would like to see. My biggest thing is finding the time when I have the extra money to watch a movie or two. But I have been hearing a lot of good things from people who have seen this.
I don't go out to the movies that much. I watch movies on demand at times from home on Amazon Prime through my Roku. I can watch them for 2.99 - 4.99 each. It's a step up before Netflix and after they are in the theatres.
@burrito88 (2779)
I heard bad things about the movie like the gods as shown in the movie were not like the mythology. For example, Athena was supposed to be the goddess of wisdom yet in the movie she's merely a twit.
It did not make the Gods look smart at all.
@lady1993 (17500)
No ,I saw the movie trailer though and it looks epic. I shall try to watch it since I love the lead actor, henry Cavill ever since I saw him n Tudors. And i love Greek mythology too, although the Theseus I know and read about is different from the one in the movie.
The eye candy was nice.
@didi13 (2927)
The story seems a little thin, but the drama and action that I felt it in the cinema, 3D and Dolby Surround made ??me wake up tense muscles, every fight sequence. Worth seeing mainly for effect and not the story, because I think it could be much improved.
I agree
@vertu007 (683)
The movie was ok. A lot of effects. I really appreciated that they put a lot of efforts in those fights, especially the one between the titans and the gods. I really liked the scenery. They way that village looked was very interesting.
i seen the movie i thought that it was a good movie espically that it was 3d. i give it a 5 star rating, :-)
@rafiholmes (2897)
will be seeing this tonight at 9pm..we got special buy tow get two promotion at a cinema here in my city..will be cool to see it with four people including myself