Dollar tree is the best dollar store!!!!

shopping supplies. - stuff for my gift baskets..
A friend here told me to go to this store for my stuff for baskets. Boy was it the best advice I could have got. I got all this for $38.00 I like that everything is $1 each. I bought name brand stuff as well to add to the baskets. I was on ebay and saw someone selling mugs with stuff in it. so,I bought two mugs to put avon stuff in and will gift it to two customers. I am so hyped about making my baskets now. I can start tomorrow if i like. I also got a call and had 5 new customers and I just put in a order for $145.00 that along with my already $318 order just makes me so happy. Thanks to the friend who told me to go to the dollar tree.. I forget who you are. This is why can't live without mylot. so many helpful people. Take care.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have not been there in a very long time but they do have some great deals. I will shop there in a couple of weeks.
@Tina30219 (25830)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree dollar tree is a good store. I got six placemats for my table there and I get my daughter snacks for her lunch there.
I did not even o down the food isles. I just went looking for Christmas stuff. I am going back in a few days.
@coffeebreak (17824)
I LOVE the Dollar Tree! I can't go in there without buying some stuff! It is all good stuff..maybe not name brand but just as good. My particular weakness is the office supply stuff...tablets, pens etc. My GD also has that weakness so we go i together sometimes and look and make ourselves stick to $3 each! But now with christmas coming up....great for stocking stuffers and little cute gifty things! And the decorations....just as good as they have at Kmart or the like! And dishes..I bought a set of dishes...$1 each. NEver use the bowls or cups so I just bought what i use, large plate and small plates! Dollar stores are great!
I really need to go back in order to finish the baskets. I love the office stuff as well. I ship out free stuff on listia all the time.
I know that I've talked about Dollar Tree on here, but I can't remember if it was with you or not, but that is definitely a store that I love to shop at. The majority of the things that I've purchased there are things for my children since I'm doing my son's preschool at home and ours has a lot of preschool workbooks that are a dollar each and most of the time the same workbooks are five dollars each or more. I'm glad that you had a good experience with them.
It has been a long time since I was at The Dollar Tree, but with the holidays coming up I should be checking it out soon. You're right it is a good place to shop. Everything is a good deal.
i like it .i like shopping in internet
@cher913 (25895)
we dont have dollar tree here in canada but i think that dollarama is similar because they have brand named stuff there too. i just got some brand named shampoo for $1.25!
@dismalgrin (2470)
I love Dollar Tree too. I need to go there tomorrow and pick up some Christmas decor. I'll probably just decorate with a wreath this year and do the Christmas tree and ornaments next year. But, yes. A few months ago I went by Dollar tree to pick up a few things I needed. A few things turned into a lot and I was about hyperventilating by the time I got to the counter and it only ended up being 40 dollars which wasn't so bad. And I'm still using the stuff I got there so it's not like it was one time use stuff. I really like their freezer bags. I bought a box of them and I discovered chopping up all the veggies I've gotten from the food pantry and throwing them in the freezer instead of keeping them in the fridge until the mood strikes. I also have my shredded cheese in the freezer too. I don't know when I'll cook with this stuff and it doesn't matter because it will keep however long it needs to.
Yeah i too know about it.But dollar tree is not in my country. lolz. But still I know about it as my abroad friends have told me about it. I would love to go shops like this. In India, there are shops similar to it but still not so cheap. It is the case, when we go to any shop having SALE and all.
What is dollar tree? Thanks
@mariahhh (1328)
• United Arab Emirates
I love dollar tree. I usually go there once a week to buy randoms stuff. I also tried their make ups. I was reluctant to buy one before because I was used on buying branded ones. But I have read some good reviews about their mascara and lip liner so I bought one. It was really good. Their nail polish is also good. All are good quality.
@sid556 (31018)
Oh we have a dollar store just behind my apartment complex that we can walk to and I love it for these kinds of things! You mentioned in another discussion that you still needed some baskets. They have all sorts of storage bins and small laundry baskets or waste buckets in the dollar store that can be used as well. If you don't find anything, watch Micheals for the baskets Sometimes they have great deals on these things. Also, search the flyers...I always get a 40% discount when I go there.