Manny Pacquaio Versus Juan Manuel Marquez

@wittynet (4131)
I wasn't able to watch the fight yesterday because I lose internet connection right after the national anthem and first round. I decided to watch it later since I already knew that Pacquiao was already announced as a winner. Just this morning, I chatted with my Mexican friend. He told me that if he were Pacman, he would say sorry and would not accept his new title because he knows that the real winner is Marquez. I felt so sorry about it for my friend really admired Pacman. He told me one time that Pacman is indeed a good fighter, and it hurts whenever Pacman hits his fellow Mexican, but that is boxing. He accepts that Pacman is better. But this morning, he's so disappointed with regard to Marquez and Pacquaio's fight.
It was really a close fight. I think that both boxers really match each other because they can give each other a challenging fight. For Marquez' fans, well unfortunately it all went down to the scorecards.
@wittynet (4131)
Astreadido, I also read in the news that Marquez raised his hand after the 12th round because he was expecting that he won. I am no longer planning to watch the fight. There is no thrill anymore.
@wittynet (4131)
The latest is the video in You Tube showing Marquez stepping on Pacquaio's foot.