I want to send a friend my earnings.

I love the movie pay it forward so much. I do this on a everyday basis as well. Now I am waiting to see f this friend responds to see ow to handle this. I know she is going through a rough time right now. I want to ask her for her paypal so I can send her my mylot earnings. I don't want her to feel insulted because it is not meant that way. I would hope one day that we could all help a friend like this. I don't need my payment this month and would really feel good if she took it. I am wondering would you feel insulted if I asked you to take my earnings this month. To be honest she could even have them next month. I will only ask if I see here that she would not mind. Because I am not one to just ask for peoples info. I just found out I got a $200 increase on my avon credit limit. so I did not have to ask my customers for money. I used my credit card to pay the bill. I also wrote my daughter a nice message on facebook. I am so happy today is starting off great. Take care. Mylot please don't remove this. I am not asking for anything from anyone.
@jaiho2009 (39084)
Oh dear, I will never feel insulted...send me your earnings (just kidding) No,I will never feel insulted, but will cry for your kindness. I also face same situation that I am totally broke financially and friends came to my rescue without asking their help. This is the best time to show how much we love our friends and who are real friends indeed. I salute you for being so kind and supportive to your friend
This person I hope feels the same way you do. I will wait and see what she says. I know it is not easy to just take from people but,I don't think I am just people anymore. Thanks very much for the smile.
@sid556 (31018)
Hi Gifts, I don't think anyone would be insulted by such a kind gesture at all. How could they? If anything, I think for some of us, pride may get in the way of accepting such an offer. I have no way of knowing if that would apply to this person. I know that I have been guilty of that. I know friends have helped me along the way and I've been so so grateful and I also have paid it forward when I've been able. I love that movie too! I remember once catching my ex brother-in-law sneaking fuel in my tank. His brother and I had recently separated and keeping the place warm for me and the kids was not easy. I was working nights at a restaraunt and taking tip money and buying diesel every other day to pour into my furnace. Anyway, when I caught him putting the fuel in, I kind of freaked out on him. Later we talked and I had to let him know that I was not angry at him nor insulted even though I came across that way. I was in fact, very moved by his gesture. He said, "Sid, I know. Why do you think I had to sneak to put it in? I know you and you let your pride get in the way of accepting help when it is offered." He then said something that really hit me. He said, "Sometimes it's kind of selfish to hold on to your pride so strongly." I think maybe that is true.
Your story is a great one I think he was doing a great thing. I would hope my friend would not yell at me at first. I would cry and may be too hurt to come back to mylot for a while. I just hurt knowing she is going through hard times. It's not much but,I think anything I can do I should do. There has been times where I needed a loaf of bread and would not ask anyone. I am grateful to my next door neighbor for she would feed us and do anything else for us. so,I would never be in this position while living here. When we first moved in we only had $2.00 and she did not know us and brought over food for my daughter and i. I knew then that I was going to like her. This morning I thought I needed avon money and I called her to borrow it. LOL like we brokees had $352 laying around. LOl I had enough and it all worked out. Thanks very much for this it made me smile.
@sid556 (31018)
Hi Gifts, I'm pretty sure she won't yell at you. I didn't really yell at my BIL in a mean way but I was clearly upset. I reacted. I felt like such a loser...I guess that'd be my stupid ego/pride getting in the way of giving him the big hug he deserved...which he did get once we talked.
I am glad you were helped as well. I am going to see if her email is her paypal email and just send it to her.
hi gifts oh I love it that you are doing so good now, thats fantastic. When I first came here I was really emotionally hurting and this one mylotter , who is much younger than me,knew I was on very limited funds and sent me some money via pay pal for various holidays. I loved this help and her kindness, and did not feel insulted as she wanted to do this, I would never have asked a fellow my lotter for help as its not my style plus its also against all rules, but your helping a friend should come as a really warm friendly gesture on your part. I think its fantastic how well you re doing in Avon,you seem born to be an excellent Avon saleslady. I think your doing this to help her is a lovely,compassionate thing and will help yhou both.Pay it forward is so rewarding.
That's wonderful. I have also been blessed with funds from a fellow mylotter. I believe when you are able to give that God blesses you when you do. Maybe your shoes last longer, or your grocery money goes farther, or your health gets better... I really believe that you are blessed to give as much as to receive.
I am glad to be doing as good as I am. I think giving is in my blood as I always have done it. I would always like to be me. people tell me all the time i give too much. even adrain and I had a few words over this. I told him please don't try to change me. I am sure you know the great friend I am speaking of. I got a pm from someone who wants to help the same friend. I only hope she does not take it the wrong way. I would never do anything to hurt her. She has helped me more than money can buy.. Today I got another order making my total for this week $607.00 if that is not great I don't know what is. My rent is going up and I have to worry about ssi cutting me off. But,I will continue to work on bettering myself. Te both of you have been there for me in many ways. I found a few brand new shirts I did not sell online. I could never just toss them. I was going to ask if you wanted one or two. they could be gifts you could gift to someone else. I could mail them dec 01.. take care and thanks.
That's very kind of you. You're truly a good friend. She should be proud and surprised with your help. I think she will not feel insulted by it. You just need to wait or see what she was about to say with it. I hope you won't get disappointed if she refused to accept your kindness. I guessed that she wouldn't take your sense of help, because you're too good to be a friend. It's only my presumption.
I think your a sweet person too. I am going to hope she comes along real soon. I will not be upset I will understand.
You're sweet too. Thank you
As much as you want to give your earning, it sure depends on how the person would feel if you send them your earnings without a thought. I mean if you now that person very closely and then volunteer to help them I guess that will not be a problem and the person taking the help wont feel insulted or ashamed. If I was in a bad state and needed money, I would surely try to make things work on my own and if they go beyond control, I would like to take the help of close friends and family. I would surely feel insulted if someone I did not know well came across and said that they would give their monthly earnings to me. I understand your good intentions. Its just that you have to make sure that the way you give to your friend doesnt make them feel inferior or insulted. bourne
I am going to wait till she responds to this and go from there. I wanted to just paypal it to her. But,I think your right and I would hate to ruin my friendship with her. she is such a loving person. Thansk very much for your honesty.
@o2bnocn (2896)
I don't think your friend would be insulted. I have thought about giving my best friend a amazon gift card that I am receiving from a website that I am in. I have thought the same thing, is she going to be offended. I am unsure if I can do it, because of shopping for Christmas. I am going to try though. She has been looking for jobs, and she is not qualified for any of the jobs. I just want to help her, not make her feel bad. She just needs help right now. I am going to try to get her a gift card to amazon, I know she shops there a lot and she can buy something she needs. It is easier for me to earn a gift card rather than money. Plus I will be able to earn the gift card a lot quicker than money. By the way congrats on your increase with Avon.
I have a $10 walmart gift card that I want to send to another mylot friend. I think she would like it. I love walmart and might go buy a few more cards. Thanks your a good friend as well.
@phillyguy (2984)
Wow! That is so sweet and so kind of you g.a.b I think she will not be insulted by it actually I think she will be surprised and thankful that you did it. Who would give money just to insult someome this days? As I have read some of your discussions I can say that you seems like a really good person and for sure that girl also know you like that if you two have talked in some discussions before.
I am glad you feel his way. I know a few people here i would love to just help as well. Se is so sweet to everyone and I love her like a sister.
@phillyguy (2984)
Then do want you want to do if you really want to help her.
I won't do anything till she responds to this and I see how she would feel. Thanks
I have gotten help from people on here before. I was so thankdul because I really needed it then. I think that if this person you speak of is in dire need she will appreciate your help. I am happy to hear that you and your daughter are getting along so well these days. That must make you feel good.
That is part of the reason why I am so happy these past weeks. we are in such a great place. I just hope nothing destroys this for us. she will be home in a few days.
I think you are all on a good path and I hope that nothing happens to change that.
@bagarad (7657)
• Paso Robles, California
Gifts, I had exactly the same thought as you, but wish there were a way to give to people through PayPal anonymously. Some of us would like to share our blessings with a surprise now and then to a deserving person. Lot's of people are going through hard times, and we don't any of us have a lot, but together we might be able to make a difference and show our support and love.
@bagarad (7657)
• Paso Robles, California
Oh, no! I made a read blunder when I said "lot's" instead of "lots" above. I can't believe I did that.
Your right and I hope and pray this year it gets a bit better for some of them. I am doing better because of my avon. If I were not I would be feeling it as well.
@MandaLee (3698)
I would never feel insulted. What a kind and thoughtful gesture.
Your so sweet thanks very much.
@MandaLee (3698)
Your welcome, Sharon.
@winterose (39932)
I wouldn't be insulted but some people could be. You may have to be very careful on how you ask her.
I will and I hope she knows I really do mean well. She is kind like that anyway.
I look at things like that as BLESSINGS. There has been times when if felt that God led it on my heart to help someone. I've also been helped before.. and I always look at it as a blessing. First off, it would be insulting to God, to refuse a blessing, because the giver is blessed just as much as the receiver is... that's my thought about it. I'm not speaking from a religious standpoint, because I mention God.. it's just the way I believe.
I agree with you as well I am hoping soon she responds. I see she was not here today.
@stary1 (6622)
giftsandbagscom I don't think she would be insulted, just very touched and maybe moved to tears by your thinking of her and wanting to help her.
I hope your right about that and she will be here soon. I see she is not on for a day so far.
wow, you are such a good friend... a real one who's really there to help a friend who's in need. I salute you!!! its hard to find good friends these days. And with regards to your post, i think your friend won't feel insulted instead she will feel she's lucky she had a friend like you. If you will explain to her why you did that perhaps she can understand that you were just trying to help her.
I truly will do this being that i only want to help her where I can. Thank you so much..
Well, for people that are going through a tough time right now, I don't think that they would be insulted at all if someone offered to help them out during a time when they were struggling. I know that I certainly wouldn't feel insulted. Instead, if it was me I would very gratefully accept the gift that was offered to me and then I would insure the person that was volunteering to help me out that I would pay it forward in the future when I was able to help someone else. I really think a little bit of good karma goes a long way.
@swirlz (3138)
I think that's a good idea, the pay it forward thing. The person in need would feel very touched I'm sure.
@cher913 (25895)
i think that is such a great idea. its always nice to do stuff for others with no expectation of a reward.
@buddha3 (1029)
No, I would not feel bad if it were my good friend offering me help, unless he/she is also in a bad financial condition. There are few selfless friends who offer you help even when they are in trouble.
@enelym001 (8333)
Wow GB, you're so kind and such a generous woman! I am certain your friend would not mind if she is really in need of some money for an important thing. It won't be an insult if you will just tell her the real reason of you sending your month's earnings to her. I am sure she will be happy about it and will consider it a blessing and you as a real friend. God Bless you.
@dismalgrin (2470)
I think if I was in your friend's position I might feel a little odd if you asked me if you could send me money. No matter how much I needed it. However if I had a paypal donate link on my blog and you just so happened to donate that way. The point being that it might be a tricky business no matter how you look at it. Is she an online friend? Perhaps you could look up her username as you know it and see if she has a paypal account with that. Hopefully she responds to this though and it makes it a little easier on you to outright ask. If it does make her feel funny see if there is another way you can help her.