Got digital camera from fan page contest

@ekoytyas (4672)
Indonesia
hi guys, today i got digital camera from benq because i will click and win competition. on that competition, i just upload a picture that i take using benq photo to facebook. then, i must get as many as i can person who want to give "like" on my photo and on benq page. lucky me, i got 950 like just in 1 weeks. and the result i am be the winner on that competition. i am very happy today. do you guys have the same experience like me??
@Rosa26 (2620)
Wow! you are so lucky! I have heard hear that you can win things using FB. But I was always wondering why the people always ask me to like a picture or a site. Now I understand. Congratulations.
@ekoytyas (4672)
hahah, i think you must be person that make some people succes.
@br3ndy (468)
Wow.. congratulation for your win. You must be very lucky to be able to win that prize. As for me, i never win anything from every competition i join in even if it just a small prize. So compared to my bad luck i could say you are very lucky person. Well once again congratulation for you ^_^
@ekoytyas (4672)
thanks bro, yes i am very lucky there.
@sopigs (107)
wow.. that is nice. i never got anything from my activities on facebook. yeah, congratulation for you.
@ekoytyas (4672)
you must be active if you go to some exhibition, especially computer exhibiton. there is many event that give by the owner of the product
@stuckonu (726)
Congratulations. I haven't heard of that website till now and I sure will be a member for me to avail of future promotions. I have joined an entirely different contest which is reviewing restaurants for a chance to win movie tickets. Last time, their prize was an IPad. I just joined in a little late.
@ekoytyas (4672)
man, that's great and better than digital camera. ipad is great, i really want to get also if there is a competition again.
@WakeUpKitty (8716)
• Netherlands
You really did? This is the first time I hear someone really won something. Congratulations and a lot of fun with it!
@ekoytyas (4672)
yes i did, first i also think it's just for fun because i am not spend any money for this. but when i see today, i got it. very lucky.. haha