Avon Trial Sizes Make Great Gifts!

I'm making my Christmas list for trial sizes to give out to potential customer. I have neighbors that I have never met. What better way to meet them than to knock on their door and give them a free gift of trial sizes of cleansers, creams, deodorants and other goodies? My adopted mom is a woman of color, so I am going to get her a lipstick in the Avon Color section, and maybe she will also want to order from me. She wears nail polish also.. so I will gift her with the lipstick, Candid trial size deodorant, and nail polish. I will buy my adopted brother (her son) some Black Suede deodorant, and my other adopted brother I will gift him with Wild Country deodorant. I want to start giving free gifts like my friend "Gifts" does to get customers. I'm really getting excited about this. I don't have that many neighbors on my street.. but I do have a few. One I won't go into because they have a posted sign and a mean looking bull dog chained up that barks whenever anyone walks by that yard.. so I won't go in there. I know when new business open up they often have free samples.. so that is what I am going to do with all of the free samples I can get my hands on. People who order $30 or more can get free shipping too.. they just need to put the code in that is given to them on the website. I probably should buy a stamp that has my name, title, phone number and website.. then I can stamp my books and all my info will be there. Any thoughts? Anything I'm missing?
@winterose (39917)
I think it is a wonderful idea my friend, it is worth a try
Our friend Gifts does stuff like this all the time. I'm going to do it too so that I can build a good client base.
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
May i ask for some samples? Recently we got some such from organic india through a mylot friend.. Thanks for sharing Have a nice day ahead.
Hi Kalyni2011! I'm not sure what shipping will cost me. I am buying this stuff to get potential customers... but ... If you will send me your full name and address, I will send you some, if my cost isn't too much. Do you have Avon in India? I know some countries don't have Avon reps. If you have Avon in India, you should buy from a representative there.
Giving samples makes customers. Giving gifts is a good way to make friends and positive connections. I like your idea about labels better than the idea of a rubber stamp. I was always a sloppy stamper and I think the labels will look better. Avon is all about personal service and style, I think you will do well. Let us know how this goes for you.
Thanks Gerty! I think the idea for labels is better too.. I'll be going over to Staples at the first part of the next month when I get paid. Each month I will be stocking up on sale items of 99 cents or lower.. and trial sizes that are usually around 89 cents or so... I want to keep buying brochures, because that is my store... and then the people can go to my website and order. I won't be doing the orders myself because I don't get out that much.