deleted someone from my newsletter

@winterose (39918)
I am an online publisher. I publish the writing of other people I don't charge people for the newsletter it is free and I don;t pay them for their contributions either. I have been running this newsletter since 2003. Every once in a while there are people that get disgruntled and feel I owe them something. The funny part is the feel it is okay to abuse me but I cannot tell them what I want and what my standards are for my newsletter. These same people would never do that with any other publisher like me. Anyone the problem is my computer broke and I am using my son's computer. His computer has a terrible mouse. My mouse won't work on his computer so I have to use his terrible mouse. I can't copy and paste very well with this mouse. It takes me hours to do the work that should take maybe a half an hour. I sent a notice to all my subscribers and told the writers to hold on to their submissions until I can get back on my own computer. Everyone complied accept this one woman. C. I had to send C four emails to stop sending me her stuff I couldn't copy and paste it to the newsletter. She didn't answer me. Then I told her I would delete her stuff because I couldn't handle it. She wrote back then and asked me not to delete her stuff. She would stop sending her work until I reached her again. I was mad I had to threaten her before I got an answer from her. And I told her that she was not right doing this. She did not respect me as a publisher because it should not have taken four emails for a response from her. She turned everything around and she was the one that was so hard done by. She said what do you want from me I told you I wouldn't send them anymore. But still did not acknowledged that I had to ask her four times to stop sending. So I told her again why did it have to take 4 emails for her to respond. I am very busy and I have no time for this. A little respect would be nice. She got to calling me names at that point so I took her off the list and she will not be getting the newsletter anymore either. She wrote again and called me more names and said I had no right to take her off the newsletter. I have all the right in the world it is my newsletter. This is a woman who clearly will not accept responsibility for anything she does or does not do.
You just got rid of the trash now you can work on better things. People have some nerve to treat others like rubbish.
@winterose (39918)
I know, I am the bad guy can you imagine that. I don't know how some people think, it i like the think they can just walk all over people but the world owes them everything.
Gifts is right... you just tossed out the trash.. so now you can get back to business as usual when you get your computer back.
Se wishes ahe answered your emails now. Good riddens to trash.
THis is so very sad and such a waste of time. Life is short. Get a grip lady! (To her, not you!)I wonder if she was not getting all your emails. I know I have missed some people's emails because even though I have the person and their email address in my contacts they still get put into my spam mail at times for some reason. They think I am ignoring them when I am just not getting there mail! Little things like that can mean alot.
@winterose (39918)
she was getting the emails, she choose only to answer after I told her I would delete her work. If she didn't get the previous emails she would have said so. I know this woman I have been dealing with her for years and now I have had enough. She things the world owes her everything.
Those kind of people are real fun(NOT)to deal with.
This is all I can think of to say to C... well Duhhh! Read your dang emails and comply with what the publisher asks you to do and you won't get deleted. She was clearly out of line for acting that way.. nonprofessional to say the least!
@winterose (39918)
0h she read them she just didn't think it was important enough to do anything about it, like what I said didnt make a bit of difference to her until I told her if she sent anything else in I would delete it, then she answers back right away and has the nerve to bad mouth me. I am the bad guy.
You aren't the bad guy.. she's just an idiot.
@mentalward (14695)
She sounds like a cheap narcissist to me. Cheap because she's using your newsletter that doesn't cost her anything and narcissist because she didn't even think that your emails to her could be worth reading and wasting her time with. Then, when she started calling you names, it showed that she is not a decent person. She may have had a really bad childhood with horrible role models but that is no excuse for acting that way as an adult. As I keep telling my husband, "I know you've had a bad childhood but you cannot continue to use that as an excuse to act like an a$$ now that you're all grown up." It's a shame that some people don't want to mature. I agree that you have the right to take her off your newsletter and she has absolutely no right to call you names or say anything negative to you as you gave her plenty of opportunities to respond to your original request which she ignored.
@winterose (39918)
yep I even asked her, why does this always have to be about you. But I don't care really she can go and write for someone else's newsletter.
@enelym001 (8333)
She's crazy I don't get it why she has to ignore your notices and has to be sent 4 emails about that. Now that you have decided to completely remove her form your mailing list, she should shut up![em] It's all over, calling you names won't even benefit her.
@winterose (39918)
yes I wasn't going to delete her from the newsletter until she started the name calling. She is crazy lol