Need to lose weight again

I am one of up and down people with my weight. I will keep it off for a while then gain it all back again. I gain between 30 to 50 extra pounds usually too, then try like mad to loose this again before the warmer weather hits here again. The Winter with the Holidays it's just too easy to too eat more of all the wrong things and be more lazy too. Well, right now I need to loose about 35 pounds I am usually very happy at about 140 for my average healthy weight. I am over that once again though.
Good dude, You gained the weight for your healthy fit and now you are going to loose it again. But , what I advice you that, don't play with your body as you like. It has some limitations and you should know them.
Hi,anusha2128 I understand it is risky to keep going up and down this way too. I really always intend too keep it all off too then all that great home cooked comfort food is around me during the Holidays I just want to eat so much too. Every year I'm like this I am just afraid the year will come finally where my body will stop letting me loose the weight that I have gained in these cold weather times of feasts. This is the one thought that seems to give me the most motivation well one of them anyway.I guess I just need to stop eating more when I'm full instead of over stuffing and that is the limitation of my body I should work on most right now too. Thanks,A.B.
I think that winter is the best time to lose all your weights. I mean I regularly jog to lose my extra weights and I feel more energetic in winter. And yeah I too need to lose my weight again and gain some height too.
Hi, sonaimajumdar Thanks for the inspiration here I can always use a pep talk or encouraging words in the Winter on this tricky issue. Glad to here your not alone in this struggle too. Thanks,A.B.