Wisdom & Woman

I posted this question as a Facebook status a few days ago to see what type of responses I would generate and it became quite interesting the feedback that I received. Now I am curious to rack the brains of you Mylotters to know your views on the following statement: What is better than wisdom? Woman. And what is better than a good woman? Nothing. All opinions welcome =)
• Bangladesh
Both are totally different subject.You can not simple compare among these two.Women are great as they are our mother,sister and wifes.They are very respectful and a good woman is not comparable to other things. Cheers
You can compare anything. That's irrelevant. I think that most of you are misunderstanding this question as a whole. If you feel that you wish to understand what I mean.. for lack of time in reiterating.. refer to a few comments above. Have a nice day.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
I prefer wisdom. Personally I am not that in to women. And what a good woman is depends on who is asking and what he/she is expected.
Why not both?? If you are a female, then why not wisdom and a good man?? Because with that, I can believe that everything will fall into place. Thanks for sharing!!
@dpk262006 (52366)
I am wondering how could you compare wisdom with a woman. Both the things are at different footing and you compere only those things which falls in the same category, is not it?
In many cases, it is said that wisdom comes from the women of the family as they are most of the time considered the backbone. So to speak, I was comparing them as in Wisdom VS Woman... but more so Wisdom and Woman working together... as one. As in one cannot co-exist without the other. What are your views?? Thanks for sharing!!
While I think that women are able to contribute a lot of wisdom through all kinds of different facets of their lives, I do think that there are a lot of things that are better than having a good woman in you life. I think that it is important to fulfill all of the needs that you have in life and that is the reason that it is very important to have a round life in terms of the friends that you have and those that you associate with.