true love

Indonesia
LOVE IS ALL THAT PERFECT LOVE, untill come the the other "love". So be careful when you are in a surge of love, because the brilliance and beauty could soon disappear when he fell in love again to someone else, or you yourself find the love that is more promising options happiness. love the people who you have choise, without regret. that's true love.
@boyuancy (1709)
I just love being in the LOVE section. I get to know so much about love. I guess feelings change when you find new love but harsh memories still remain.
so, can you explain it? you find your new love because you have leave your last love?, or you found new love while you still with your last love?
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
true love comes very quickly and if you capture it is better if you do not lose. sometimes you must be very careful with this love not to hurt us. need to know what we want from such a love. we should love as much as we love us even more. so just love and be careful not make mistakes because then it hurts a lot. success. nice day!...
you right neza. a true love come with fast. happy mylotting.