mass transportations

@wulania (1528)
Indonesia
my country has huge population, almost 250 million now. but we have bad trasportation for mass. train accident happens several times in a year, air plane accidents happent several times a year, and land tranportations hapen every day, thousnd day evryday. indonesian like traveling and go to office by motorcycle and private car. we rarely go by public trasnpostations because the service is too bad and accident may hapen anytime. what a shame
I thought these all problem only in my country. but this problem in your country too. well I thought government and country people(Civilians) both are responsible. Government because they not take care and blame others, and one of the most important reason government are corrupt. Civilians because they also blame government and not take responsibility.... all are blame others not decide they make new world or change this situation. only seeing the condition some one laugh and some one feel sad. it's all in my country your condition. your country and other country I don't know.
@wulania (1528)
yeah, the governemnt allow rich people to buy car and taking the road for them selve. they dont care the poor. i get anry and frustrated but i dont know about what i have to do.
exactly same thought for my
@indahfth (11173)
Yes. Indonesia's poor public transport. We often hear news of accidents. Many people who then, choose to use private vehicles, to be more comfortable. But, whatever transportation we use, if God so wills accident, no one can prevent it. But, that does not mean the government does not improve public transport services.
@wulania (1528)
i wish someday we have good trasportation ssystem
But I wonder, if there is good LRT/MRT system, as example: in Philippines, will we want to use it? The station is on second and third floor upper ground or under ground. I think our people does not want to go upstairs, because we are too lazy to walk. We always prefer go using motorcycle, even though we are going 150m apart from our home. So I do not think, the system is bad, but the society themselves that is not right anymore. We are too lazy, we must admit it. And furthermore, so many people does not care about the tidiness and the condition of the public transportation. I believe that if there is good transportation, it will has short life span, because our people like to broke it. Just see the facilities of busway in Jakarta. The automatic door is already broken because people always rushing in and tear the door apart.
@wulania (1528)
so the government have to educate peope about the advantage of mass tranpostration first bofre making good tranpostations system. sorry, indonesia has no MRT/LRT
@ram_cv (16516)
I think then that tells a lot for the Government. I think one of the key for good governance is ensuring a decent level of public transport. India has the largest rail network in the world and though we do have a few accidents here and there the connectivity is extensive and is the life line of the country. We also have a decent Air and Road network. Cheers! Ram