Indonesia beat Vietnam in Semifinal..We meet again Malaysia in Final

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
tonight, the semifinal result make Indonesia (host of Sea Games) meet again the defending championship, Malaysia in the peak match, Final Sea Games 26th, soocer match.. once again, this is not only Football..this is involving emotional and feeling both of the country and all people.. Indonesia and malaysia always compete in several things.. Like Argentina and England who always meet and involve political side, the match between Indonesia match against Malaysia like that.. Thanks to Patriwch Wanggai and Titus Bonai for their world class goal...Vietnam had shown their best defence but we are better than Vietnam.. Maybe indonesia can make party tonight..But tomorrow, Indonesia should take a rest...in Monday, we will play a great battle, Fight against Malaysia.. it`s interesting..it`s deserved Final... I do hope my country will take the lesson when Malaysia beat us in the qualiying groups..
@omchesunche (1755)
well, yes I believe this team will reach our their dream to becomes Champion this time.. I observed they have all of the neccessary things to be a Champ...good skills,good speed,good tactic,good spirit and most importantly good and fair supporters..I know maybe this is too early to make a statement but I really do hope we can beat Malaysia this time.. I think all of this young players has all the potential to be a star in the future..Like Wanggai and Titus goals, they really supperb and classy..I think they deserved to get good place in European League..Hopefully they have this opportunity..
@adhyz82 (36289)
and we had smart coach like Rahmad darmwan..lets party tonight..but we need rest too and learn how Malaysia tactics...
@Sanitary (3969)
Congrats to team Indonesia for beating Vietnam in the semi finals, and now they are heading to the finals, meeting Malaysia again. IT would be the 2nd time they meet in a span of 7 days and that would be interesting. HOwever, i'm rooting for Malaysia to come up tops again, because of their semi final opponents. While Malaysia has relatively easy opponent, they can afford to play easy and players won't be as tired as host nation Indonesia, who has to put in their best in every match. WIth that, i'm looking for a Malaysia win again.
@adhyz82 (36289)
wow..so you support Malaysia.. we are different.. who is the key player of Malaysia?? their goalkeeper??
@sjlskl (3384)
I have predicted that the finals will be between Indonesia and Malaysia and I am proven right. As for the results in the qualifying round, I don't think this is representative of the form and quality. Indonesia had qualified then and decided to rest a few key players. With them back, we will see the real Indonesia.
@adhyz82 (36289)
Without God will, our national team can`t do anything...this is God helps i think.. and in the field, all player obey whats the strategy from smart coach i think.. as suporters, we really support for our national team even it`s rainy.. you can see how enthusatics of our fans and make all the whole stadium became red ... many song for the player...many spirit for our player.. but the problems can be ended if we can be winner in sea games and get gold medal.. this is the deserved result for all of our working hard.. i do hope the u23 national team did not follow the dissapointed result from senior national team, when lost from Malaysia senior national team